Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ShareFile Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ShareFile related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ShareFile specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ShareFile Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 810 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ShareFile improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 810 standard requirements:
- What are we attempting to measure/monitor?
- How likely is the current ShareFile plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- How will we know if we have been successful?
- How do we link Measurement and Risk?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Who sets the ShareFile standards?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- Is the ShareFile process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What are our needs in relation to ShareFile skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ShareFile book in PDF containing 810 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ShareFile self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ShareFile Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ShareFile areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ShareFile Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ShareFile projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ShareFile Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ShareFile project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Procurement Audit: Are signature plates under the control of someone other than the individual given check-signing accountability?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall ShareFile project status – are there any changes in the ShareFile project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a ShareFile project repository for each release?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there more than two national cultures represented by your team?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Do the values and practices inherent in the culture of the organization foster or hinder the process?
- Quality Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the ShareFile project?
- Change Management Plan: What change processes have you experienced in your organization in the last 2 years?
- WBS Dictionary: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its systems for providing high quality consultancy services to external parties are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete ShareFile Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ShareFile project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ShareFile project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ShareFile project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ShareFile project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ShareFile project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ShareFile project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ShareFile project with this in-depth ShareFile Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ShareFile projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ShareFile and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ShareFile investments work better.
This ShareFile All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.