What is involved in ISO 10993-19
Find out what the related areas are that ISO 10993-19 connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a ISO 10993-19 thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its ISO 10993-19 journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward ISO 10993-19 leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which ISO 10993-19 related domains to cover and 10 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
ISO 10993-19, ISO 10993, Biocompatibility, Medical devices:
ISO 10993-19 Critical Criteria:
Differentiate ISO 10993-19 tactics and gather practices for scaling ISO 10993-19.
– What is the purpose of ISO 10993-19 in relation to the mission?
ISO 10993 Critical Criteria:
Devise ISO 10993 visions and be persistent.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of ISO 10993-19 product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– When a ISO 10993-19 manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we go about Comparing ISO 10993-19 approaches/solutions?
Biocompatibility Critical Criteria:
Nurse Biocompatibility goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Biocompatibility information.
– How do mission and objectives affect the ISO 10993-19 processes of our organization?
– Is maximizing ISO 10993-19 protection the same as minimizing ISO 10993-19 loss?
Medical devices Critical Criteria:
Refer to Medical devices results and ask what if.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of ISO 10993-19 into the services that we provide?
– What is the total cost related to deploying ISO 10993-19, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who needs to know about ISO 10993-19 ?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the ISO 10993-19 Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
ISO 10993-19 External links:
Top 12 ISO 10993-19 Questions to Grow – …
ISO 10993 External links:
A Practical Guide to ISO 10993-5: Cytotoxicity | MDDI Online
A Practical Guide to ISO 10993-10: Irritation | MDDI Online
Biocompatibility External links:
Biocompatibility Test Services – Nelson Labs
Toxicology & Biocompatibility | Nelson Labs
Medical devices External links:
Real Staffing – Pharma, Biotech and Medical Devices jobs