What is involved in Mobile Payment
Find out what the related areas are that Mobile Payment connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Mobile Payment thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Mobile Payment journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Mobile Payment leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Mobile Payment related domains to cover and 166 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Mobile Payment, Projector phone, Mobile search, Multimedia Messaging Service, Mobile telephony, Mobile app development, Mobile campaign, Common External Power Supply, Two-factor authentication, Oxigen Services, Wireless Application Protocol, Mobile phone features, Mobile security, Mobile content, Reservation systems, Mobile news, Short code, Mobile phone signal, Electronic waste, Mobile radio telephone, Mobile phone radiation and health, Mobile Suica, Travel website, Mobile advertising, Subscriber identity module, Mobile app, Short codes, Airplane mode, Quality of service, Critical mass, Mobile communication, Java ME, Car phone, Session management, Digital distribution, Online wallet, Customer relationship management, Legality of recording by civilians, Cell phone novel, Short Message Service, Contactless smart card, Universal card, Mobile comic, Cellular frequencies, Financial cryptography, Comparison of payment systems, BlackBerry 10, Mobile banking, Lemon Wallet, Mobile phone charm, Online advertising, Online pharmacy, Net Element:
Mobile Payment Critical Criteria:
Review Mobile Payment visions and define Mobile Payment competency-based leadership.
– Think about the functions involved in your Mobile Payment project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
– Who sets the Mobile Payment standards?
– How can the value of Mobile Payment be defined?
Projector phone Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Projector phone failures and ask questions.
– Is maximizing Mobile Payment protection the same as minimizing Mobile Payment loss?
– How do we measure improved Mobile Payment service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Mobile Payment Management?
Mobile search Critical Criteria:
Audit Mobile search failures and perfect Mobile search conflict management.
– How will you know that the Mobile Payment project has been successful?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Mobile Payment move?
– How do we keep improving Mobile Payment?
Multimedia Messaging Service Critical Criteria:
Use past Multimedia Messaging Service goals and oversee implementation of Multimedia Messaging Service.
– what is the best design framework for Mobile Payment organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Mobile Payment requirements in detail?
– Who will provide the final approval of Mobile Payment deliverables?
Mobile telephony Critical Criteria:
Nurse Mobile telephony outcomes and oversee Mobile telephony management by competencies.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Mobile Payment that make it risky?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Mobile Payment moving forward?
Mobile app development Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Mobile app development outcomes and attract Mobile app development skills.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Mobile Payment strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does Mobile Payment create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Mobile campaign Critical Criteria:
Generalize Mobile campaign engagements and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Mobile campaign.
– Do the Mobile Payment decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Does Mobile Payment analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Does our organization need more Mobile Payment education?
Common External Power Supply Critical Criteria:
X-ray Common External Power Supply engagements and oversee Common External Power Supply management by competencies.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Mobile Payment project?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Mobile Payment effort?
– Is the scope of Mobile Payment defined?
Two-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Derive from Two-factor authentication engagements and explain and analyze the challenges of Two-factor authentication.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Mobile Payment product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Mobile Payment? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Mobile Payment experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Oxigen Services Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Oxigen Services management and assess and formulate effective operational and Oxigen Services strategies.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Mobile Payment process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Mobile Payment process available?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Mobile Payment project manager?
– Why should we adopt a Mobile Payment framework?
Wireless Application Protocol Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Wireless Application Protocol results and budget for Wireless Application Protocol challenges.
– How important is Mobile Payment to the user organizations mission?
– What are the business goals Mobile Payment is aiming to achieve?
– Is a Mobile Payment Team Work effort in place?
Mobile phone features Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Mobile phone features strategies and observe effective Mobile phone features.
– Does Mobile Payment analysis show the relationships among important Mobile Payment factors?
– What are our needs in relation to Mobile Payment skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Mobile Payment processes?
Mobile security Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Mobile security risks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Mobile security.
– Which customers cant participate in our Mobile Payment domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Mobile Payment agendas for the next 3 years?
Mobile content Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Mobile content governance and gather Mobile content models .
– How do we ensure that implementations of Mobile Payment products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– In a project to restructure Mobile Payment outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How is the value delivered by Mobile Payment being measured?
Reservation systems Critical Criteria:
Sort Reservation systems tasks and find the essential reading for Reservation systems researchers.
– Are there recognized Mobile Payment problems?
Mobile news Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Mobile news governance and do something to it.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Mobile Payment strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we know that any Mobile Payment analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Do we all define Mobile Payment in the same way?
Short code Critical Criteria:
Discourse Short code management and handle a jump-start course to Short code.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Mobile Payment opportunities costing us money?
– What are the usability implications of Mobile Payment actions?
Mobile phone signal Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Mobile phone signal planning and look in other fields.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Mobile Payment?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Mobile Payment been identified and analyzed?
Electronic waste Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Electronic waste engagements and devise Electronic waste key steps.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Mobile Payment processes of our organization?
– How do we maintain Mobile Payments Integrity?
Mobile radio telephone Critical Criteria:
Coach on Mobile radio telephone leadership and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Mobile radio telephone results.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Mobile Payment leaders?
Mobile phone radiation and health Critical Criteria:
Coach on Mobile phone radiation and health risks and correct Mobile phone radiation and health management by competencies.
– What is the source of the strategies for Mobile Payment strengthening and reform?
– Does Mobile Payment appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Mobile Suica Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Mobile Suica decisions and optimize Mobile Suica leadership as a key to advancement.
– Is Mobile Payment Required?
Travel website Critical Criteria:
Systematize Travel website adoptions and know what your objective is.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Mobile Payment models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Mobile Payment process?
– What are current Mobile Payment Paradigms?
Mobile advertising Critical Criteria:
Shape Mobile advertising goals and mentor Mobile advertising customer orientation.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Mobile Payment processes?
– Do we monitor the Mobile Payment decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Subscriber identity module Critical Criteria:
Read up on Subscriber identity module tasks and summarize a clear Subscriber identity module focus.
– In the case of a Mobile Payment project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Mobile Payment project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Mobile Payment project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Is there a Mobile Payment Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Mobile app Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Mobile app risks and define what do we need to start doing with Mobile app.
– If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
– To what extent does management recognize Mobile Payment as a tool to increase the results?
– Think of your Mobile Payment project. what are the main functions?
– What are the steps to take when developing a mobile application?
Short codes Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Short codes outcomes and do something to it.
– Will Mobile Payment deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are assumptions made in Mobile Payment stated explicitly?
Airplane mode Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Airplane mode strategies and figure out ways to motivate other Airplane mode users.
– Are we Assessing Mobile Payment and Risk?
Quality of service Critical Criteria:
Examine Quality of service tactics and describe which business rules are needed as Quality of service interface.
– What level of service or quality of service should the customer expect?
– How do we Improve Mobile Payment service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we manage Mobile Payment Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Is the Quality of Service met?
– Quality of Service Met?
– Is the Quality of Service met?
– Is our Quality of Service Met?
Critical mass Critical Criteria:
Systematize Critical mass adoptions and separate what are the business goals Critical mass is aiming to achieve.
Mobile communication Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Mobile communication adoptions and finalize specific methods for Mobile communication acceptance.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Mobile Payment?
– Do Mobile Payment rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Java ME Critical Criteria:
Explore Java ME tactics and pay attention to the small things.
– How will you measure your Mobile Payment effectiveness?
Car phone Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Car phone goals and finalize the present value of growth of Car phone.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Mobile Payment project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Is Mobile Payment dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Session management Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Session management adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other Session management users.
– Among the Mobile Payment product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Mobile Payment goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Mobile Payment values?
Digital distribution Critical Criteria:
Audit Digital distribution decisions and maintain Digital distribution for success.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Mobile Payment processes?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Mobile Payment process?
Online wallet Critical Criteria:
Participate in Online wallet issues and define what our big hairy audacious Online wallet goal is.
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Devise Customer relationship management tactics and maintain Customer relationship management for success.
– Has your organization ever had to invoke its disaster recovery plan which included the CRM solution and if so was the recovery time objective met and how long did it take to return to your primary solution?
– In CRM we keep record of email addresses and phone numbers of our customers employees. Will we now need to ask for explicit permission to store them?
– Confidentiality and security are components of the trust that are so essential to CRM. How do you build this trust in the new ecology?
– Describe what you have found to be the critical success factors for a successful implementation?
– Outreach – how can we enhance customer outreach and opportunities for customer input?
– Performance measurement system design: Should process based approaches be adopted?
– Do you have the capability to measure cost per lead or cost per acquisition?
– Do you follow-up with your customers after their order has been filled?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– What is the network quality, including speed and dropped packets?
– What services can we perform that merit premium margins?
– What are the necessary steps to evaluate a CRM solution?
– Why does a customer first purchase your offering?
– How can CRM be a source of competitive advantage?
– Can your customers interact with each other?
– What are the objectives for voice analytics?
– How do we Evolve from CRM to Social CRM?
– How do customers communicate with you?
– How many open tickets are there?
– Can metadata be loaded?
Legality of recording by civilians Critical Criteria:
Frame Legality of recording by civilians planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Legality of recording by civilians decisions.
– What about Mobile Payment Analysis of results?
Cell phone novel Critical Criteria:
Discuss Cell phone novel management and get the big picture.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Mobile Payment project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Mobile Payment project lifecycle?
– Why are Mobile Payment skills important?
Short Message Service Critical Criteria:
Match Short Message Service tactics and get the big picture.
Contactless smart card Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Contactless smart card adoptions and ask what if.
– Consider your own Mobile Payment project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Can we add value to the current Mobile Payment decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Universal card Critical Criteria:
Recall Universal card adoptions and get going.
Mobile comic Critical Criteria:
Participate in Mobile comic outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Mobile comic.
– When a Mobile Payment manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What is the purpose of Mobile Payment in relation to the mission?
Cellular frequencies Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Cellular frequencies management and correct better engagement with Cellular frequencies results.
– What is our formula for success in Mobile Payment ?
Financial cryptography Critical Criteria:
Adapt Financial cryptography projects and tour deciding if Financial cryptography progress is made.
– What vendors make products that address the Mobile Payment needs?
– Is Supporting Mobile Payment documentation required?
Comparison of payment systems Critical Criteria:
Probe Comparison of payment systems leadership and finalize the present value of growth of Comparison of payment systems.
BlackBerry 10 Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over BlackBerry 10 projects and develop and take control of the BlackBerry 10 initiative.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Mobile Payment strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What business benefits will Mobile Payment goals deliver if achieved?
Mobile banking Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Mobile banking projects and report on developing an effective Mobile banking strategy.
Lemon Wallet Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Lemon Wallet risks and catalog Lemon Wallet activities.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Mobile Payment activities?
– Which Mobile Payment goals are the most important?
Mobile phone charm Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Mobile phone charm goals and intervene in Mobile phone charm processes and leadership.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Mobile Payment does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Online advertising Critical Criteria:
Study Online advertising decisions and gather Online advertising models .
– Is Mobile Payment Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Online pharmacy Critical Criteria:
Design Online pharmacy governance and customize techniques for implementing Online pharmacy controls.
Net Element Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Net Element management and optimize Net Element leadership as a key to advancement.
– Does the Mobile Payment task fit the clients priorities?
– What threat is Mobile Payment addressing?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Mobile Payment Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Mobile Payment External links:
Move over Venmo. Meet Zelle, the latest mobile payment …
mPay2Park. The Mobile Payment Solution.
Mobile Payment Solutions by EMSPlus | Lowest 2.25% …
Projector phone External links:
Projector Phone | eBay
Film Projector Phone Case | Zazzle.com
World’s First Smart Projector Phone Samsung Galaxy …
Mobile search External links:
What is mobile search? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Multimedia Messaging Service External links:
What Is Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)?
MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) – Tech-FAQ
AT&T – Cingular(R) Multimedia Messaging Service – Text …
Mobile telephony External links:
Prepaid Mobile Telephony Services (MTS) Surcharge Rates
Prepaid Mobile Telephony Services (MTS) Surcharge
[PDF]History of Mobile Telephony – University of Kentucky
www.uky.edu/~jclark/mas490apps/History of Mobile Telephony.pdf
Mobile app development External links:
Xamarin University – Mobile App Development & App …
Metova – Mobile App Development Services
Mobile App Development for iOS & Android | Myriad Mobile
Mobile campaign External links:
HOW TO: Launch a Mobile Campaign for Non-Profits
Mobile Campaign – A Civil War Campaign in Alabama
Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign on GOG.com
Common External Power Supply External links:
Common external power supply – Infogalactic: the …
common external power supply Archives | TECH GEAR
Two-factor authentication External links:
Two-factor authentication for Apple ID – Apple Support
Two-factor authentication (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Using Two-Factor Authentication with Shibboleth | …
Oxigen Services External links:
Contact us – Oxigen Services India Pvt. Ltd | Oxigen Wallet
Oxigen Services India – Home | Facebook
Wireless Application Protocol External links:
Wireless Application Protocol – YouTube
WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) – Gartner IT Glossary
[PDF]Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)
Mobile phone features External links:
5 great mobile phone features (that no one wants anymore)
TB1 – Mobile phone features Flashcards | Quizlet
Mobile security External links:
Mobile Security | Education Center | BB&T Bank
Mobile Protection, Enterprise Mobile Security – Skycure
The Arlo Go Mobile Security Camera uses Verizon’s 4G LTE network to supply HD live streams or cloud-stored recordings.
Mobile content External links:
Oct 20, 2016 · T-Mobile Content Transfer lets you transfer your content between two devices.
T-Mobile Content Transfer app | T-Mobile Support
Mobile Posse: a leader in mobile content discovery solutions
Mobile news External links:
Mobile News App | WKRG
Press Room | Mobile News | Cell Phone Company | U.S. Cellular
Short code External links:
Short Code Registry | short code campaigns Customer …
Direct to Consumer Short Code ??? | T-Mobile Support
What Is a SMS Aggregator? | U.S. Short Code Directory
Mobile phone signal External links:
Mobile Phone Signal Booster | Best Signal Boosters in UK
Mobile Repeater Mobile Phone Signal Booster for All …
Mobile Phone Signal Booster | Best Signal Boosters in …
Electronic waste External links:
Title 38, §1610: Electronic waste – Maine Legislature
Electronic waste management (Book, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
Mobile radio telephone External links:
Mobile radio telephone usable as emergency telephone
Compare Prices on Mobile Radio Telephone- Online …
MRTI means Mobile Radio Telephone Interconnect – All …
Mobile phone radiation and health External links:
Mobile Phone Radiation and Health – My Radiation …
Mobile Suica External links:
‘Mobile Suica’ phones board Japan’s rail system | EE Times
Mobile Suica service on its way – ScienceDirect
mobile suica Pictures, Images & Photos | Photobucket
Mobile advertising External links:
Cable TV Advertising, Online and Mobile Advertising | Viamedia
Location-based Mobile Advertising Solutions |Thinknear …
Propel Media | Video, Display and Mobile Advertising
Subscriber identity module External links:
What is subscriber identity module? Webopedia Definition
FordQ1Requirements | Subscriber Identity Module | Gsm
Mobile app External links:
Cartoon Network Mobile Apps | Mobile Games and Apps …
Drivers Ed & Defensive Driving Mobile App – Aceable
Short codes External links:
Short Codes | Verizon Community
Self-service short codes | T-Mobile Support
TextRecruit | Recruiting Short Codes
Airplane mode External links:
Airplane Mode – Pandora
How to turn off Airplane mode on Windows 10 – Updated
airplane mode ??? | Verizon Community
Quality of service External links:
What is Quality of Service (QoS)? – Definition from Techopedia
Nashville Event Security – Unparalleled Quality of Service
Quality of Service (QoS) | Vonage Business
Critical mass External links:
Women Are Reaching a Critical Mass of Influence at Work – Time
Mobile communication External links:
MPlus | A Mobile Communication Division of MICRODIA
[PDF]DHS|OHA 070-001 Mobile Communication Devices …
Java ME External links:
Photos for Java Me Up – Yelp
What is J2ME or Java ME?
Car phone External links:
Get sturdy and reliable car phone chargers from OtterBox, makers of the #1 selling case in the US. Enjoy standard shipping!
Car Phone Holders | Keep your hands on the wheel!
Mpow Magnetic Phone Holder for Car, Universal Air Vent Car Phone Mount Holder for iPhone X/8/8Plus/7/7Plus/6s/6Plus/5S, Galaxy …
Session management External links:
StayLinked Terminal Emulation and Advanced Session Management
Session Management Cheat Sheet – OWASP
Digital distribution External links:
Woovit, a digital distribution platform
HearYou Digital Distribution
Digital Distribution to World’s Largest VOD Platforms
Online wallet External links:
OTTOCOIN dot Cash – OTC Online Wallet
Customer relationship management External links:
Salesnet CRM Solutions | Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management | CRM Software – Vtiger
Legality of recording by civilians External links:
Legality of recording by civilians – topics.revolvy.com
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Legality of recording by civilians
Legality of Recording By Civilians – liquisearch.com
Cell phone novel External links:
The Cell Phone Novel Network – Home | Facebook
What is the cell phone novel? | The Daily Fig
Short Message Service External links:
SMS by Twilio – Global Short Message Service API – Free …
What is SMS – Short Message Service? Webopedia …
Short Message Service (SMS) – Bandwidth
Contactless smart card External links:
SmartID MIFARE/DESFire Contactless Smart Card Readers
Universal card External links:
Cash Advance And Universal Card | OfficialSite
CiteSeerX — ( Universal Card)
AT&T Universal Card: Online Services
Mobile comic External links:
The Mobile Comic Con (Mobicon) page at Find Gamers.
MobiCon Mobile Comic Con – Mobile, Al – Home | Facebook
Cellular frequencies External links:
[PPT]SMR AND CELLULAR FREQUENCIES
Norway Cellular Frequencies_Gainer International …
Antenova antennas suit ISM and cellular frequencies
Financial cryptography External links:
CiteSeerX — Financial Cryptography in 7 Layers
BlackBerry 10 External links:
BlackBerry 10 Autoloaders – BlackBerry Developer
Unlock Samsung & Unlock BlackBerry 10 phones – GetUnlocked…
Mobile banking External links:
Chase Mobile Banking
Online and Mobile Banking – First Republic Bank
Online and Mobile Banking | KeyBank – Key.com
Lemon Wallet External links:
Lemon Wallet (@LemonWallet) | Twitter
Lemon Wallet – Curly Girl Design
Mobile phone charm External links:
Make a Mobile Phone Charm – YouTube
Online pharmacy External links:
Canada Pharmacy Online Pharmacy | BestPrice!
Paypal Canada Online Pharmacy | BestPrice!
Canada Online Pharmacy Percocet | BestMedsUSA
Net Element External links:
Net Element, Inc. – NETE – Stock Price Today – Zacks