Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GlowCode Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GlowCode related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GlowCode specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GlowCode Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GlowCode improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- What is the recommended frequency of auditing?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- We picked a method, now what?
- What are the short and long-term GlowCode goals?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- In the case of a GlowCode project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a GlowCode project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any GlowCode project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Is GlowCode Required?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GlowCode book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your GlowCode self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GlowCode Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GlowCode areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GlowCode Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GlowCode projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GlowCode Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 GlowCode project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What risks may occur upfront, during implementation and after implementation?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there cosmetic errors that hinder readability and comprehension?
- Quality Audit: Statements of intent remain exactly that until they are put into effect. The next step is to deploy those intentions. In other words, do the plans happen in reality?
- Scope Management Plan: Do GlowCode project managers participating in the GlowCode project know the GlowCode projects true status first hand?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which risk management process?
- Quality Management Plan: How does the material compare to a regulatory threshold?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the occurrence of defects and failures?
- Cost Management Plan: Progress measurement and control – How will the GlowCode project measure and control progress?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- WBS Dictionary: Are procedures established to prevent changes to the contract budget base other than those authorized by contractual action?
Step-by-step and complete GlowCode Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GlowCode project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GlowCode project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GlowCode project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GlowCode project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GlowCode project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GlowCode project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GlowCode project with this in-depth GlowCode Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GlowCode projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GlowCode and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GlowCode investments work better.
This GlowCode All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.