Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CPQ Application Suites Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CPQ Application Suites related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CPQ Application Suites specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CPQ Application Suites Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 823 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CPQ Application Suites improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 823 standard requirements:
- The critical test for contract language is: How will this article, clause, or paragraph be understood and interpreted by the reader who did not participate in the negotiations?
- How can your organization remove a piece of software from a production setting, without impacting the overall functionality of an application, software suite, or system?
- Is a validation test suite or diagnostic available to validate that the application software is operating correctly and in a secure configuration following installation?
- The important question that all CPQ vendors and customers need answered is, do visual additions to CPQ indeed make a difference to the bottom line, and at what cost?
- When preparing to call on clients , it s helpful to put yourself in position , what do you want to know about your company and its products if you were the customer?
- How do you deal with tenders, RFPs – requests for proposals, RFQs; requests for quotations, RFIs: requests for information?
- Are you assisting the other party in reaching agreement with questions such as, When can you start work?
- How do you understand the problem(s) you seek to solve and the system(s) in which others are embedded?
- How will the individual objectives and priorities of the contractors negotiator affect negotiations?
- Depth of convergence of negotiation styles. Are they deep and long lasting or only cosmetic?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CPQ Application Suites book in PDF containing 823 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CPQ Application Suites self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CPQ Application Suites Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CPQ Application Suites areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CPQ Application Suites Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CPQ Application Suites projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CPQ Application Suites Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CPQ Application Suites project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent CPQ Application Suites project management strategy been established?
- Procurement Audit: Does procurement staff have skills to procure complex or special items (i.e. IT)?
- Change Request: What should be regulated in a change control operating instruction?
- Quality Audit: It is inappropriate to seek information about the Audit Panels preliminary views including questions like why do you ask that?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this CPQ Application Suites project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this CPQ Application Suites project?
- Project Charter: CPQ Application Suites project Background: What is the primary motivation for this CPQ Application Suites project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the organization have bad debt or cash-flow problems?
- Change Request: Who is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all measures?
- Team Operating Agreement: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What are my major roles and responsibilities in the area of performance measurement and assessment?
Step-by-step and complete CPQ Application Suites Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CPQ Application Suites project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CPQ Application Suites project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CPQ Application Suites project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CPQ Application Suites project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CPQ Application Suites project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CPQ Application Suites project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CPQ Application Suites project with this in-depth CPQ Application Suites Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CPQ Application Suites projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CPQ Application Suites and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CPQ Application Suites investments work better.
This CPQ Application Suites All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.