Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DB Medialab Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any DB Medialab related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DB Medialab specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DB Medialab Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 708 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DB Medialab improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 708 standard requirements:
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Will a response program recognize when a crisis occurs and provide some level of response?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of DB Medialab moving forward?
- Who are the DB Medialab improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Has the DB Medialab work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- What is the control/monitoring plan?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Is the scope of DB Medialab defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DB Medialab book in PDF containing 708 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your DB Medialab self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DB Medialab Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DB Medialab areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DB Medialab Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DB Medialab projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DB Medialab Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 DB Medialab project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What future plans (e.g., modifications) do you have for your program?
- Project Scope Statement: Is there a baseline plan against which to measure progress?
- Risk Audit: Auditor independence: A burdensome constraint or a core value?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has the time line required to move measurement results from the points of collection to databases or users been established?
- Executing Process Group: How is DB Medialab project performance information created and distributed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the DB Medialab project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the DB Medialab project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Immediate Objective?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are internal DB Medialab project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
Step-by-step and complete DB Medialab Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DB Medialab project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DB Medialab project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DB Medialab project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DB Medialab project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DB Medialab project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DB Medialab project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DB Medialab project with this in-depth DB Medialab Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DB Medialab projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DB Medialab and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DB Medialab investments work better.
This DB Medialab All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.