What is involved in IBM cloud computing
Find out what the related areas are that IBM cloud computing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a IBM cloud computing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its IBM cloud computing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward IBM cloud computing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which IBM cloud computing related domains to cover and 176 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
IBM cloud computing, Vox Media, American Airlines, IBM CASCON, VMware vCloud Air, Smarter Planet, IBM Information Management Software, Scanning tunneling microscope, Tivoli Software, Deep Thought, GUIDE International, Zoho Corporation, Hard disk drive, IBM DeveloperWorks, Google Apps, IBM Almaden Research Center, Amazon EC2, Google Compute Engine, Oracle CRM, Web API, IBM Austin Research Laboratory, EMC Corporation, Universal Product Code, IBM Centers for Advanced Studies, Customer engineer, IBM’s The Great Mind Challenge, HP Cloud, Cloud Infrastructure Management Interface, IBM China Research Laboratory, Alibaba Group, Object Management Group, Service level agreements, IBM Power Systems, IBM CP-40, Alain Belda, Computer network, IBM POWER microprocessors, Zadara Storage, EMC Atmos, Akamai Technologies, Platform as a service, IBM Research – Australia, Mainframe computing, Virtual machine, Deep Blue, Vendor lock-in, Cloud computing, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, IBM Yamato Facility, Google Cloud Platform:
IBM cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Unify IBM cloud computing decisions and optimize IBM cloud computing leadership as a key to advancement.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a IBM cloud computing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the IBM cloud computing process available?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its IBM cloud computing processes?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the IBM cloud computing requirements in detail?
Vox Media Critical Criteria:
Guard Vox Media planning and give examples utilizing a core of simple Vox Media skills.
– What are the Essentials of Internal IBM cloud computing Management?
– How can skill-level changes improve IBM cloud computing?
– What threat is IBM cloud computing addressing?
American Airlines Critical Criteria:
Merge American Airlines leadership and remodel and develop an effective American Airlines strategy.
– Does IBM cloud computing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– In what ways are IBM cloud computing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– In a project to restructure IBM cloud computing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
IBM CASCON Critical Criteria:
Merge IBM CASCON governance and attract IBM CASCON skills.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this IBM cloud computing process?
– How do we Lead with IBM cloud computing in Mind?
VMware vCloud Air Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on VMware vCloud Air failures and adjust implementation of VMware vCloud Air.
– What management system can we use to leverage the IBM cloud computing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Why are IBM cloud computing skills important?
Smarter Planet Critical Criteria:
Investigate Smarter Planet governance and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Smarter Planet projects.
– Does IBM cloud computing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Why should we adopt a IBM cloud computing framework?
– How do we go about Securing IBM cloud computing?
IBM Information Management Software Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about IBM Information Management Software visions and finalize the present value of growth of IBM Information Management Software.
– Is maximizing IBM cloud computing protection the same as minimizing IBM cloud computing loss?
– Have the types of risks that may impact IBM cloud computing been identified and analyzed?
– Is there any existing IBM cloud computing governance structure?
Scanning tunneling microscope Critical Criteria:
Trace Scanning tunneling microscope outcomes and finalize specific methods for Scanning tunneling microscope acceptance.
– For your IBM cloud computing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent IBM cloud computing services/products?
– When a IBM cloud computing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Tivoli Software Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Tivoli Software decisions and differentiate in coordinating Tivoli Software.
– what is the best design framework for IBM cloud computing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Deep Thought Critical Criteria:
Investigate Deep Thought failures and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Deep Thought projects.
– Do we all define IBM cloud computing in the same way?
GUIDE International Critical Criteria:
Track GUIDE International governance and work towards be a leading GUIDE International expert.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your IBM cloud computing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a IBM cloud computing project?
– What vendors make products that address the IBM cloud computing needs?
Zoho Corporation Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Zoho Corporation tactics and balance specific methods for improving Zoho Corporation results.
– What are the key elements of your IBM cloud computing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What potential environmental factors impact the IBM cloud computing effort?
– Why is IBM cloud computing important for you now?
Hard disk drive Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Hard disk drive planning and pioneer acquisition of Hard disk drive systems.
– What are the usability implications of IBM cloud computing actions?
– Does IBM cloud computing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
IBM DeveloperWorks Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over IBM DeveloperWorks governance and innovate what needs to be done with IBM DeveloperWorks.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about IBM cloud computing. How do we gain traction?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in IBM cloud computing?
Google Apps Critical Criteria:
Look at Google Apps quality and point out Google Apps tensions in leadership.
– How does our CRM collaboration software integrate well with Google services like Google Apps and Google Docs?
– What is the source of the strategies for IBM cloud computing strengthening and reform?
– How do we Improve IBM cloud computing service perception, and satisfaction?
– How can we improve IBM cloud computing?
IBM Almaden Research Center Critical Criteria:
Examine IBM Almaden Research Center results and achieve a single IBM Almaden Research Center view and bringing data together.
– Think about the people you identified for your IBM cloud computing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Who sets the IBM cloud computing standards?
– What are current IBM cloud computing Paradigms?
Amazon EC2 Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Amazon EC2 decisions and question.
– Can we add value to the current IBM cloud computing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Can you package and deploy your application into an AMI so it can run on an Amazon EC2 instance?
– Can you divide the application into components and run them on separate Amazon EC2 instances?
– Are assumptions made in IBM cloud computing stated explicitly?
Google Compute Engine Critical Criteria:
Depict Google Compute Engine tasks and sort Google Compute Engine activities.
– How can the value of IBM cloud computing be defined?
– Is IBM cloud computing Required?
Oracle CRM Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Oracle CRM issues and arbitrate Oracle CRM techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the IBM cloud computing process?
Web API Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Web API goals and correct Web API management by competencies.
– Is the scope of IBM cloud computing defined?
IBM Austin Research Laboratory Critical Criteria:
Understand IBM Austin Research Laboratory tactics and improve IBM Austin Research Laboratory service perception.
– What are our best practices for minimizing IBM cloud computing project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the IBM cloud computing project lifecycle?
– Consider your own IBM cloud computing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
EMC Corporation Critical Criteria:
Drive EMC Corporation management and find the essential reading for EMC Corporation researchers.
– How do your measurements capture actionable IBM cloud computing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Who will provide the final approval of IBM cloud computing deliverables?
– Have all basic functions of IBM cloud computing been defined?
Universal Product Code Critical Criteria:
Steer Universal Product Code governance and be persistent.
– How do we measure improved IBM cloud computing service perception, and satisfaction?
– Does IBM cloud computing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How do we keep improving IBM cloud computing?
IBM Centers for Advanced Studies Critical Criteria:
See the value of IBM Centers for Advanced Studies failures and catalog IBM Centers for Advanced Studies activities.
Customer engineer Critical Criteria:
Derive from Customer engineer projects and display thorough understanding of the Customer engineer process.
– Will IBM cloud computing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
IBM’s The Great Mind Challenge Critical Criteria:
Mine IBM’s The Great Mind Challenge outcomes and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your IBM cloud computing activities?
– What are internal and external IBM cloud computing relations?
– How much does IBM cloud computing help?
HP Cloud Critical Criteria:
Depict HP Cloud tasks and catalog HP Cloud activities.
Cloud Infrastructure Management Interface Critical Criteria:
Depict Cloud Infrastructure Management Interface strategies and achieve a single Cloud Infrastructure Management Interface view and bringing data together.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether IBM cloud computing goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of IBM cloud computing that make it risky?
– How would one define IBM cloud computing leadership?
IBM China Research Laboratory Critical Criteria:
Disseminate IBM China Research Laboratory engagements and correct better engagement with IBM China Research Laboratory results.
– Do IBM cloud computing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Alibaba Group Critical Criteria:
Steer Alibaba Group issues and find answers.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your IBM cloud computing processes?
Object Management Group Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Object Management Group outcomes and forecast involvement of future Object Management Group projects in development.
– How do mission and objectives affect the IBM cloud computing processes of our organization?
– Is IBM cloud computing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Who needs to know about IBM cloud computing ?
Service level agreements Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Service level agreements results and optimize Service level agreements leadership as a key to advancement.
– Determine if the data center has Service Level Agreements with the clients it serves. if so, do they measure themselves for compliance with the agreement?
– Are the vendor contracts deliverables-based, with specific Service Level Agreements (slas) including penalties and liquidated damages?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once IBM cloud computing is underway?
– Are the contracts with vendors current, and does it include and appropriate Service Level Agreements?
– What are some examples of Service Level Agreements used by saas companies and or products?
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– Do contracts contain adequate and measurable Service Level Agreements?
– What are direct advantages of entering into Service Level Agreements?
– What are the current Service Level Agreements for break/fix?
– What are the business goals IBM cloud computing is aiming to achieve?
– Is your firm willing to commit to Service Level Agreements?
– Do we have Data Protection Service Level Agreements?
IBM Power Systems Critical Criteria:
Drive IBM Power Systems risks and define what do we need to start doing with IBM Power Systems.
– Think about the functions involved in your IBM cloud computing project. what processes flow from these functions?
IBM CP-40 Critical Criteria:
Consider IBM CP-40 quality and differentiate in coordinating IBM CP-40.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if IBM cloud computing does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does the IBM cloud computing task fit the clients priorities?
Alain Belda Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Alain Belda results and ask questions.
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Focus on Computer network results and do something to it.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect IBM cloud computing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a IBM cloud computing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
IBM POWER microprocessors Critical Criteria:
Check IBM POWER microprocessors governance and explain and analyze the challenges of IBM POWER microprocessors.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a IBM cloud computing study?
– What are the barriers to increased IBM cloud computing production?
– What are our IBM cloud computing Processes?
Zadara Storage Critical Criteria:
Generalize Zadara Storage visions and shift your focus.
– Does IBM cloud computing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
EMC Atmos Critical Criteria:
Investigate EMC Atmos tasks and find the ideas you already have.
– Will IBM cloud computing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Does IBM cloud computing analysis show the relationships among important IBM cloud computing factors?
Akamai Technologies Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Akamai Technologies adoptions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Akamai Technologies results.
– How important is IBM cloud computing to the user organizations mission?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Dissect Platform as a service visions and probe Platform as a service strategic alliances.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these IBM cloud computing processes?
IBM Research – Australia Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on IBM Research – Australia management and figure out ways to motivate other IBM Research – Australia users.
– What about IBM cloud computing Analysis of results?
Mainframe computing Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Mainframe computing quality and document what potential Mainframe computing megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the disruptive IBM cloud computing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our IBM cloud computing agendas for the next 3 years?
Virtual machine Critical Criteria:
Meet over Virtual machine adoptions and maintain Virtual machine for success.
– Can your application be packaged into a virtual machine (VM) instance and run on cloud infrastructure or does it need specialized hardware and/or special access to hardware that the AWS cloud cannot provide?
– An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– What types of resources (e.g., virtual machines, storage space, development environments) does the provider offer as part of each of its service models?
– An administrator wants to install a guest os on a newly created virtual machine. what enables the administrator to perform the installation?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate IBM cloud computing delivery for example is new software needed?
– What is a limitation of using a backup agent on a hypervisor when backing up virtual machine (vm) data?
– What enables a virtual machine to be portable across physical machines running the same hypervisor?
– Is there a IBM cloud computing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Which technique can be used to cluster a virtual machine with a physical machine?
– How many virtual machines are to be protected by the disaster recovery solution?
– What is the basis for determining the size of the virtual machine swap file?
– What enables a virtual machine to directly access luns in a storage system?
– What makes it possible to store virtual machine files on a nas device?
– What are the Key enablers to make this IBM cloud computing move?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
Deep Blue Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Deep Blue engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Deep Blue goal is.
– What is our formula for success in IBM cloud computing ?
– How to Secure IBM cloud computing?
Vendor lock-in Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Vendor lock-in goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple Vendor lock-in skills.
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– Do you see areas in your domain or across domains where vendor lock-in is a potential risk?
– What is an example of cloud vendor lock-in?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Mine Cloud computing engagements and track iterative Cloud computing results.
– How will you exercise control over the data within the cloud to ensure that the data are available and that confidentiality and integrity of the data remain protected?
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– To what extent do you believe the use of cloud computing will improve its ability to provide support for the business in the next two years?
– Change in technology and prices over time: what will billing units be like for the higher-level virtualization clouds?
– Is it more economical to move my existing datacenter-hosted service to the cloud, or to keep it in a datacenter?
– Are the risks associated with cloud computing actually higher than the risks enterprises are facing today?
– What are the key business and technical challenges of transitioning to a cloud computing strategy?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– What new opportunities are either enabled by or potential drivers of cloud computing?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– What are some cost cutting strategies for controlling cloud computing costs?
– In which ways will Cloud Computing influence our approach Service Management
– How can we best leverage cloud computing and obtain security?
– Is cloud computing a threat to the real sense of ownership?
– What are the usability issues around cloud computing?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– Can we accelerate DevOps with Hybrid Cloud?
– Why is cloud security such a big challenge?
– Will cloud computing always lower costs?
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud Critical Criteria:
Test Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud goals and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud.
– Do the IBM cloud computing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Does our organization need more IBM cloud computing education?
IBM Yamato Facility Critical Criteria:
Boost IBM Yamato Facility results and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling IBM Yamato Facility projects.
Google Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Test Google Cloud Platform failures and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Google Cloud Platform is getting what it needs.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the IBM cloud computing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
IBM cloud computing External links:
F5 and IBM Cloud Computing Reference Architecture: …
AMRITA IBM Cloud Computing Conference.mpg – YouTube
Vox Media External links:
Vox Media Status
Careers – Vox Media
Vox Media (@voxmediainc) | Twitter
American Airlines External links:
American Airlines Credit Union | We Work For You
Pilot Credentials | American Airlines
American Airlines – Login
IBM CASCON External links:
IBM CASCON – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
VMware vCloud Air External links:
VMware vCloud Air
An Introduction to VMware vCloud Air – YouTube
VMware vCloud Air
Smarter Planet External links:
IBM100 – Smarter Planet – IBM – United States
Smarter Planet?: IBM’s Climate Solutions | Bookshare
A Smarter Planet: The Next Leadership Agenda | Council …
IBM Information Management Software External links:
[PDF]IBM Information Management Software
[PDF]IBM Information Management Software Front cover …
Scanning tunneling microscope External links:
Scanning tunneling microscope | instrument | Britannica.com
[PDF]Scanning Tunneling Microscope – High Energy Physics
Scanning tunneling microscope – ScienceDaily
Tivoli Software External links:
IBM Support – Tivoli software lifecycle
IBM – Tivoli Software – CDW
IBM – Tivoli Software – CDW•G
Deep Thought External links:
Deep thought Synonyms, Deep thought Antonyms | …
Daily Deep Thought | Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey
Deep Thought was a supernatural-computer programmed to calculate the answer the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. After seven and a half million years, it came up with the result of 42, but didn’t know the question itself, so it commissioned the Earth to calculate that inquiry. Sadly, the Earth was destroyed just …
Bongiorno, Alison / Deep Thought Writing – cbsd.org
Zoho Corporation External links:
GDPR Compliance Corporate Statement | Zoho Corporation
Zoho Corporation Events | Eventbrite
Hard disk drive External links:
WD Black 2TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Drive – …
IBM DeveloperWorks External links:
IBM developerWorks Africa – Home | Facebook
IBM developerWorks (@developerWorks) | Twitter
Ben Fletcher | IBM developerWorks wannabes
Google Apps External links:
Google Apps at Fresno State
Google Apps for Colorado State University
IBM Almaden Research Center External links:
IBM Almaden Research Center : Quotes, Address, Contact
IBM Almaden Research Center – YouTube
C. Mohan, an IBM Fellow at the IBM Almaden Research Center
Amazon EC2 External links:
FileMaker Pro in Amazon EC2 cloud? | FileMaker Community
Amazon EC2 Cookbook. (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Google Compute Engine External links:
Deploying Applications Using Google Compute Engine
File Servers on Google Compute Engine – Google Cloud Platform
Google Compute Engine Snapshots
Oracle CRM External links:
Welcome to Oracle CRM On Demand
Web API External links:
Navionics Web API v2 – LAKE OF THE WOODS
[PDF]Web API revised2 – ASP.NET
IBM Austin Research Laboratory External links:
[PDF]IBM Austin Research Laboratory Building 904 TX IBM
EMC Corporation External links:
EMC Corporation – NYSE:EMC – Stock Quote & News – …
EMC : Summary for EMC Corporation – Yahoo Finance
Universal Product Code External links:
Comment Request – National Universal Product Code …
Universal Product Code (UPC) Barcodes – Infinity Graphics
UNIVERSAL PRODUCT CODE – AudioEnglish.org
IBM Centers for Advanced Studies External links:
IBM Centers for Advanced Studies : CAS sites – CAS RTP
IBM Centers for Advanced Studies : CAS sites – CAS …
IBM Centers for Advanced Studies – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/IBM Centers for Advanced Studies
Customer engineer External links:
Customer Engineer Salaries in the United States | Indeed.com
NCR Customer Engineer Unpaid Wages Class Action …
IBM’s The Great Mind Challenge External links:
IBM’s The Great Mind Challenge 2012 – IT-oLogy
HP Cloud External links:
An introduction to the HP Cloud – TechRepublic
hp cloud matrix – Staples Inc.
Using HP Cloud Recovery Client – YouTube
Cloud Infrastructure Management Interface External links:
[PDF]Cloud Infrastructure Management Interface (CIMI) …
Cloud Infrastructure Management Interface – WOW.com
IBM China Research Laboratory External links:
IBM China Research Laboratory – topics.revolvy.com
topics.revolvy.com/topic/IBM China Research Laboratory
IBM China Research Laboratory – OMICS International
Alibaba Group External links:
Alibaba Group Holding Limited American Depositary …
BABA – Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Stock quote – CNNMoney…
Object Management Group External links:
Object Management Group Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Object Management Group – Google+
Object Management Group – YouTube
Service level agreements External links:
Service Level Agreements – Home | Microsoft Azure
Service Level Agreements Summary | Microsoft Azure
IBM Power Systems External links:
[PDF]IBM Power Systems HMC Implementation and Usage …
COMMON – Your IBM Power Systems Users Group
AIX, UNIX for IBM Power Systems | IBM
IBM CP-40 External links:
IBM CP-40 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IBM CP-40 – ServerCake India
Alain Belda External links:
Alain Belda – Managing Director @ Warburg Pincus | …
Alain Belda | Facebook
Computer network External links:
Remote services, computer network, PC Health Check – …
How to find my computer network name – Mil Incorporated
Technical Support | Computer Repair | Computer Network
IBM POWER microprocessors External links:
IBM POWER microprocessors – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/IBM POWER microprocessors
IBM POWER Microprocessors – Quora
www.revolvy.com/topic/IBM POWER microprocessors
IBM POWER microprocessors topic. IBM has a series of high performance microprocessors called POWER followed by a number designating generation, i.e. POWER1, POWER2, POWER3 and so forth up to the latest POWER9. These processors have been used by IBM in their RS/6000 , AS/400 , pSeries , iSeries , System p , …
Zadara Storage External links:
Zadara Storage | Crunchbase
Zadara Storage – Home | Facebook
Zadara Storage Executives, Organizational Chart, …
EMC Atmos External links:
ViPR EMC Atmos Object Service API Support
List of EMC Atmos language specific bindings – DECN
EMC Atmos Generation 3 G3 – SSCS
Akamai Technologies External links:
AKAM: Akamai Technologies Inc – CNBC
Platform as a service External links:
What is iPaaS? – Integration Platform as a Service
Cloud Migration Platform as a Service | SaaS Platform
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Mainframe computing External links:
3270 – Access to Mainframe Computing Part 1
DancingDinosaur | Mainframe computing in the 21st century
QWS3270 – Access to Mainframe Computing Part 2
Virtual machine External links:
Pricing – Virtual Machine IP Address Options | Microsoft Azure
Virtual Machine Licensing FAQ | Microsoft Azure
Deep Blue External links:
Deep Blue Kids Curriculum – Official Site
Deep Blue Sea (1999) – IMDb
Deep Blue Something – Breakfast At Tiffany’s – YouTube
Vendor lock-in External links:
What Is Software Vendor Lock-In? (And How to Avoid It)
Vendor lock-in – Revolvy
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud External links:
Can I use MATLAB on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud …
[PDF]Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
IBM Yamato Facility External links:
IBM Yamato Facility – Yokohama – Local Business | Facebook
IBM Yamato Facility – research.omicsgroup.org
IBM Yamato Facility – Howling Pixel
Google Cloud Platform External links:
Cloud Launcher – Google Cloud Platform
Cloud9 for Google Cloud Platform · Cloud9
Google Cloud Platform – Google Developers Console