Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NFV Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NFV Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NFV Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NFV Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 780 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NFV Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 780 standard requirements:
- What business benefits will NFV Services goals deliver if achieved?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- How will you measure your NFV Services effectiveness?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Which NFV Services goals are the most important?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- What are current NFV Services Paradigms?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NFV Services book in PDF containing 780 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your NFV Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NFV Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NFV Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NFV Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NFV Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NFV Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 NFV Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: How do you evaluate the impact of schedule changes, work around, et?
- Formal Acceptance: Is formal acceptance of the NFV Services project product documented and distributed?
- Procurement Audit: Is the strategy implemented across the entire organization?
- Quality Management Plan: Do trained quality assurance auditors conduct the audits as defined in the Quality Management Plan and scheduled by the NFV Services project manager?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you prevent individuals from dominating the meeting?
- Variance Analysis: Who is generally responsible for monitoring and taking action on variances?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the QA related information be reported regularly as part of the Status Reporting mechanisms?
- Quality Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure NFV Services project success?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements reconcilable between internal summary reports and reports forwarded to us?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this NFV Services project or audit?
Step-by-step and complete NFV Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NFV Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NFV Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NFV Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NFV Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NFV Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NFV Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NFV Services project with this in-depth NFV Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NFV Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NFV Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NFV Services investments work better.
This NFV Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.