Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical One Media iP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any One Media iP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated One Media iP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the One Media iP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 654 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which One Media iP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 654 standard requirements:
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- What is our One Media iP Strategy?
- How do we measure improved One Media iP service perception, and satisfaction?
- Who controls the risk?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- How can the value of One Media iP be defined?
- What trophy do we want on our mantle?
- What will drive One Media iP change?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- When a One Media iP manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the One Media iP book in PDF containing 654 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your One Media iP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the One Media iP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which One Media iP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough One Media iP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage One Media iP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step One Media iP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 One Media iP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there potential barriers between the team and the stakeholder?
- Procurement Audit: Do procedures require cash advances to be returned by transferred or terminated employees before they can receive their final paychecks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Project Management Plan: If the One Media iP project is complex or scope is specialized, do you have appropriate and/or qualified staff available to perform the tasks?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the One Media iP project cutting across the entire organization?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the One Media iP project?
- Change Request: How are changes graded and who is responsible for the rating?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Assuming that you have identified a number of risks in the One Media iP project, how would you prioritize them?
- Planning Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
Step-by-step and complete One Media iP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 One Media iP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 One Media iP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 One Media iP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 One Media iP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 One Media iP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 One Media iP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any One Media iP project with this in-depth One Media iP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose One Media iP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in One Media iP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make One Media iP investments work better.
This One Media iP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.