Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Power over Ethernet Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Power over Ethernet related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Power over Ethernet specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Power over Ethernet Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Power over Ethernet improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is there a limit on the number of users in Power over Ethernet ?
- Has implementation been effective in reaching specified objectives?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- Are there Power over Ethernet problems defined?
- Is Power over Ethernet Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Is maximizing Power over Ethernet protection the same as minimizing Power over Ethernet loss?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- We picked a method, now what?
- How do we know if we are successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Power over Ethernet book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Power over Ethernet self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Power over Ethernet Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Power over Ethernet areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Power over Ethernet Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Power over Ethernet projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Power over Ethernet Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Power over Ethernet project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Source Selection Criteria: If the costs are normalized, please explain how the normalization is conducted. Is a cost realism analysis used?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What specific resources will be required for implementation activities?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Power over Ethernet projected overhead costs identified?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which Power over Ethernet project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which is a benefit of an analogous Power over Ethernet project estimate?
- Project Schedule: Is the structure for tracking the Power over Ethernet project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Cost Baseline: Are you asking management for something as a result of this update?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will bidders price evaluations be done, by deliverables, phases, or in a big bang?
- Procurement Audit: Does the department have a procurement strategy and is it implemented?
Step-by-step and complete Power over Ethernet Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Power over Ethernet project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Power over Ethernet project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Power over Ethernet project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Power over Ethernet project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Power over Ethernet project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Power over Ethernet project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Power over Ethernet project with this in-depth Power over Ethernet Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Power over Ethernet projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Power over Ethernet and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Power over Ethernet investments work better.
This Power over Ethernet All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.