Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- Who else should we help?
- Will SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Is there any existing SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management governance structure?
- How do we Identify specific SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management investment and emerging trends?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: Everyone agrees on what process improvement is, right?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern cost estimation?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Has the approach and development strategy of the SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Find an example of a contract for information technology services. Analyze the key features of the contract. What type of contract was used and why?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management project plan?
- Closing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Initiating Process Group: Professionals want to know what is expected from them what are the deliverables?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management project schedule available for all SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management project team members to review?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your key performance measures/indicators for tracking progress relative to your action plans?
- Activity Resource Requirements: Is there anything planned that doesn t need to be here?
Step-by-step and complete SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management project with this in-depth SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management investments work better.
This SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.