Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Self-Publishing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Self-Publishing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Self-Publishing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Self-Publishing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 662 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Self-Publishing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 662 standard requirements:
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- What is our theory of human motivation, and how does our compensation plan fit with that view?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Self-Publishing is underway?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- Are we using Self-Publishing to communicate information about our Cybersecurity Risk Management programs including the effectiveness of those programs to stakeholders, including boards, investors, auditors, and insurers?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- How do we create Buy-in?
- How does Self-Publishing integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Self-Publishing moving forward?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Self-Publishing book in PDF containing 662 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Self-Publishing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Self-Publishing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Self-Publishing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Self-Publishing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Self-Publishing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Self-Publishing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Self-Publishing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the probabilities of chosen technologies being suitable for local conditions?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Self-Publishing project?
- Project Charter: Success Determination Factors: How will the success of the Self-Publishing project be determined from the customers perspective?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Self-Publishing project repository for each release?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this Self-Publishing project?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is earned value analysis completed to assess Self-Publishing project performance?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Procurement Audit: When negotiation took place in successive stages, was this practice stated in the procurement documents and was it done in accordance with the award criteria stated?
Step-by-step and complete Self-Publishing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Self-Publishing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Self-Publishing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Self-Publishing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Self-Publishing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Self-Publishing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Self-Publishing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Self-Publishing project with this in-depth Self-Publishing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Self-Publishing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Self-Publishing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Self-Publishing investments work better.
This Self-Publishing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.