What is involved in Digital technologies in education
Find out what the related areas are that Digital technologies in education connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Digital technologies in education thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Digital technologies in education journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Digital technologies in education leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Digital technologies in education related domains to cover and 141 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Digital technologies in education, Asynchronous learning, Adobe Director, Maternal and Child Health, Learning theory, Educational psychologist, Andes physics tutor, Educational psychology, Educational animation, Interactive whiteboard, A levels, Health education, Interactive geometry software, Index of education articles, Formative assessment, Language education, Continuing professional development, Learning management system, Conversation analysis, Educational anthropology, Computer aided assessment, Engineering education, Follow Through, Blackboard Inc., Electronic marking, Computer-supported collaborative learning, Glossary of education-related terms, Blended learning, Literacy education, Distance education, Association for Educational Communications and Technology, Educational organization, Learning object, Army Alpha, Middle school, Digital divide, Enterprise resource planning, Cognitive psychology, Khan Academy, Managed learning environment, Educational software, Adult education, Learning content management system, Education Program for Gifted Youth, Educational leadership, Case method, Computerized adaptive testing, Adobe Connect, Design education, Learning styles, B.F. Skinner, Computer-mediated communication, Instructor-led training, Education theory, Cognitive load, Educational aims and objectives, Charter school, Educational evaluation, Education policy, Intelligent tutoring system:
Digital technologies in education Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Digital technologies in education management and secure Digital technologies in education creativity.
– what is the best design framework for Digital technologies in education organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Is there a Digital technologies in education Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we know that any Digital technologies in education analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Asynchronous learning Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Asynchronous learning decisions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Digital technologies in education project?
– Will Digital technologies in education deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are there Digital technologies in education problems defined?
Adobe Director Critical Criteria:
Infer Adobe Director decisions and oversee implementation of Adobe Director.
– Does Digital technologies in education include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Think about the functions involved in your Digital technologies in education project. what processes flow from these functions?
Maternal and Child Health Critical Criteria:
Nurse Maternal and Child Health outcomes and mentor Maternal and Child Health customer orientation.
– In what ways are Digital technologies in education vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What vendors make products that address the Digital technologies in education needs?
– What is our Digital technologies in education Strategy?
Learning theory Critical Criteria:
Detail Learning theory projects and acquire concise Learning theory education.
– In a project to restructure Digital technologies in education outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What is the purpose of Digital technologies in education in relation to the mission?
– How do we Improve Digital technologies in education service perception, and satisfaction?
Educational psychologist Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Educational psychologist tasks and point out Educational psychologist tensions in leadership.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Digital technologies in education delivery for example is new software needed?
– What is the source of the strategies for Digital technologies in education strengthening and reform?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Digital technologies in education effort?
Andes physics tutor Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Andes physics tutor results and get going.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Digital technologies in education information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we keep improving Digital technologies in education?
Educational psychology Critical Criteria:
Group Educational psychology adoptions and differentiate in coordinating Educational psychology.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Digital technologies in education process?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Digital technologies in education objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– When a Digital technologies in education manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Educational animation Critical Criteria:
Discourse Educational animation issues and pioneer acquisition of Educational animation systems.
– What are the key elements of your Digital technologies in education performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Is there any existing Digital technologies in education governance structure?
Interactive whiteboard Critical Criteria:
Align Interactive whiteboard management and do something to it.
– Does Digital technologies in education analysis show the relationships among important Digital technologies in education factors?
– How to Secure Digital technologies in education?
A levels Critical Criteria:
Investigate A levels results and report on developing an effective A levels strategy.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Digital technologies in education in a volatile global economy?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Digital technologies in education processes of our organization?
– Why should we adopt a Digital technologies in education framework?
Health education Critical Criteria:
Apply Health education governance and change contexts.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Digital technologies in education workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Digital technologies in education? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What will drive Digital technologies in education change?
Interactive geometry software Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Interactive geometry software quality and create a map for yourself.
– Do we all define Digital technologies in education in the same way?
Index of education articles Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Index of education articles leadership and look for lots of ideas.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Digital technologies in education process?
– How do we measure improved Digital technologies in education service perception, and satisfaction?
– How would one define Digital technologies in education leadership?
Formative assessment Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Formative assessment governance and research ways can we become the Formative assessment company that would put us out of business.
– Will Digital technologies in education have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How do we Identify specific Digital technologies in education investment and emerging trends?
Language education Critical Criteria:
X-ray Language education leadership and probe the present value of growth of Language education.
Continuing professional development Critical Criteria:
Adapt Continuing professional development goals and look for lots of ideas.
– In the case of a Digital technologies in education project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Digital technologies in education project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Digital technologies in education project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does the Digital technologies in education task fit the clients priorities?
– What are specific Digital technologies in education Rules to follow?
Learning management system Critical Criteria:
Start Learning management system leadership and assess what counts with Learning management system that we are not counting.
– Does the LMS provide additional features or the opportunity to develop new features which will improve the teaching and learning experience in important ways?
– Facebook: does using facebook for discussions in an online course enhance perceived social presence and student interaction?
– Is there a requirement for a one-time migration from/to each of these systems or a re-occurring interface?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– What is a good on line teaching platform that makes it easy for team teaching between different institutions?
– What are the best rapid development tools regardless of cost for creating online course content?
– Funding what, if any, additional funding could be available for this project?
– How many people will you have to participate in the implementation project?
– What is your anticipated go live date with the new application you select?
– What is the data currently stored in (oracle db, excel documents, paper)?
– Do you want the vendor selected to deliver the tools to develop wbt?
– What is the size of the existing content libraries?
– How can an lms enhance the learning environment?
– What products are available how do they compare?
– How many administrators need to be trained?
– Which are the top 10 companies in education domain?
– What is a learning management system?
– Do we have Production-ready content?
– How do we choose an lms?
– Where is content stored?
Conversation analysis Critical Criteria:
Participate in Conversation analysis goals and test out new things.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Digital technologies in education models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Educational anthropology Critical Criteria:
Refer to Educational anthropology leadership and probe Educational anthropology strategic alliances.
– What are the disruptive Digital technologies in education technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Computer aided assessment Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Computer aided assessment governance and get answers.
Engineering education Critical Criteria:
Graph Engineering education strategies and revise understanding of Engineering education architectures.
– Is Digital technologies in education dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Who will provide the final approval of Digital technologies in education deliverables?
– How do we maintain Digital technologies in educations Integrity?
Follow Through Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Follow Through goals and remodel and develop an effective Follow Through strategy.
Blackboard Inc. Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Blackboard Inc. leadership and remodel and develop an effective Blackboard Inc. strategy.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Digital technologies in education processes?
– What business benefits will Digital technologies in education goals deliver if achieved?
– Who needs to know about Digital technologies in education ?
Electronic marking Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Electronic marking decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Electronic marking projects.
– How likely is the current Digital technologies in education plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Digital technologies in education study?
Computer-supported collaborative learning Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Computer-supported collaborative learning leadership and find the essential reading for Computer-supported collaborative learning researchers.
– Think about the people you identified for your Digital technologies in education project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is the Digital technologies in education organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are there recognized Digital technologies in education problems?
Glossary of education-related terms Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Glossary of education-related terms risks and check on ways to get started with Glossary of education-related terms.
– Do those selected for the Digital technologies in education team have a good general understanding of what Digital technologies in education is all about?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Digital technologies in education with what users do day-to-day?
– How can we improve Digital technologies in education?
Blended learning Critical Criteria:
Check Blended learning adoptions and point out improvements in Blended learning.
– Is a Digital technologies in education Team Work effort in place?
– Blended learning: a dangerous idea?
Literacy education Critical Criteria:
Use past Literacy education governance and test out new things.
– Can we add value to the current Digital technologies in education decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Digital technologies in education?
Distance education Critical Criteria:
Discuss Distance education outcomes and explore and align the progress in Distance education.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Digital technologies in education project?
– How important is Digital technologies in education to the user organizations mission?
Association for Educational Communications and Technology Critical Criteria:
Discourse Association for Educational Communications and Technology outcomes and report on developing an effective Association for Educational Communications and Technology strategy.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Digital technologies in education strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Educational organization Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Educational organization governance and handle a jump-start course to Educational organization.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Digital technologies in education is underway?
– How to deal with Digital technologies in education Changes?
Learning object Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Learning object risks and get out your magnifying glass.
– To what extent does management recognize Digital technologies in education as a tool to increase the results?
– What is the current thinking in the e learning community about Learning Objects?
Army Alpha Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Army Alpha outcomes and look at it backwards.
– Can we do Digital technologies in education without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Which Digital technologies in education goals are the most important?
Middle school Critical Criteria:
Consider Middle school adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with Middle school.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Digital technologies in education been identified and analyzed?
Digital divide Critical Criteria:
Derive from Digital divide quality and assess and formulate effective operational and Digital divide strategies.
– What are the usability implications of Digital technologies in education actions?
– How can you measure Digital technologies in education in a systematic way?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Enterprise resource planning governance and finalize the present value of growth of Enterprise resource planning.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Digital technologies in education values?
– What threat is Digital technologies in education addressing?
Cognitive psychology Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Cognitive psychology decisions and research ways can we become the Cognitive psychology company that would put us out of business.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Digital technologies in education is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do we monitor the Digital technologies in education decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Khan Academy Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Khan Academy decisions and finalize the present value of growth of Khan Academy.
– Is Digital technologies in education Required?
Managed learning environment Critical Criteria:
Use past Managed learning environment engagements and don’t overlook the obvious.
Educational software Critical Criteria:
Gauge Educational software results and optimize Educational software leadership as a key to advancement.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Digital technologies in education moving forward?
Adult education Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Adult education governance and create Adult education explanations for all managers.
Learning content management system Critical Criteria:
Analyze Learning content management system management and find answers.
Education Program for Gifted Youth Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Education Program for Gifted Youth risks and correct Education Program for Gifted Youth management by competencies.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Digital technologies in education project manager?
– Do the Digital technologies in education decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Educational leadership Critical Criteria:
Focus on Educational leadership goals and describe which business rules are needed as Educational leadership interface.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Digital technologies in education leader?
– What are the barriers to increased Digital technologies in education production?
– What are our Digital technologies in education Processes?
Case method Critical Criteria:
Read up on Case method visions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Case method projects.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Digital technologies in education?
Computerized adaptive testing Critical Criteria:
Administer Computerized adaptive testing projects and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Digital technologies in education that make it risky?
– How can the value of Digital technologies in education be defined?
Adobe Connect Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Adobe Connect issues and budget for Adobe Connect challenges.
Design education Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Design education issues and raise human resource and employment practices for Design education.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Digital technologies in education activities?
Learning styles Critical Criteria:
Probe Learning styles tasks and forecast involvement of future Learning styles projects in development.
– What about Digital technologies in education Analysis of results?
B.F. Skinner Critical Criteria:
Chat re B.F. Skinner engagements and define B.F. Skinner competency-based leadership.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Digital technologies in education process?
– Do we have past Digital technologies in education Successes?
Computer-mediated communication Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Computer-mediated communication decisions and separate what are the business goals Computer-mediated communication is aiming to achieve.
– Does Digital technologies in education systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Instructor-led training Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Instructor-led training tasks and report on setting up Instructor-led training without losing ground.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Digital technologies in education experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Do Digital technologies in education rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Education theory Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Education theory risks and explain and analyze the challenges of Education theory.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Digital technologies in education project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Cognitive load Critical Criteria:
Read up on Cognitive load quality and prioritize challenges of Cognitive load.
Educational aims and objectives Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Educational aims and objectives visions and question.
Charter school Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Charter school visions and plan concise Charter school education.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Digital technologies in education into the services that we provide?
Educational evaluation Critical Criteria:
Confer over Educational evaluation strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Educational evaluation projects.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Digital technologies in education does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Education policy Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Education policy issues and budget for Education policy challenges.
Intelligent tutoring system Critical Criteria:
Define Intelligent tutoring system visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Intelligent tutoring system results.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Digital technologies in education Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Asynchronous learning External links:
[PDF]USING ASYNCHRONOUS LEARNING IN …
Adobe Director External links:
Opening Adobe Director File? | Adobe Community
Adobe Director – Download
Maternal and Child Health External links:
MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH BRANCH (MCHB)
Maternal and Child Health Section
Maternal and Child Health | AHA
Learning theory External links:
Albert Bandura’s Social Learning Theory – Verywell
Learning Theory Exam 2 Flashcards | Quizlet
Educational psychologist External links:
[PDF]Licensed Educational Psychologist Application Packet
Educational psychologist job profile | Prospects.ac.uk
Educational psychology External links:
Educational Psychology | Kent State University
Educational animation External links:
GMO Corn Educational Animation – YouTube
Brainy Bunch Animation – Kids Educational Animation …
Interactive whiteboard External links:
Interactive Whiteboard Games | PBS KIDS
A levels External links:
Retin A Levels | YourTrustedPharmacyOnline
Retin A Levels | BestBuyzUSA
What is harder A levels or SAT? – Quora
Health education External links:
Fitzgerald Health Education Associates
Health Education Materials
Chemed Center For Health Education Medicine & Dentistry
Interactive geometry software External links:
Math Forum: Corner for Interactive Geometry Software …
Index of education articles External links:
Index of education articles – Revolvy
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Index of education articles
Formative assessment External links:
NC K-3 Formative Assessment Process – LiveBinder
Examples of Formative Assessment
Gradeable – Formative assessment, easy grading.
Language education External links:
Bilingual and English as a Second Language Education …
Center for Language Education and Development | …
Continuing professional development External links:
Continuing Professional Development – University of Minnesota
Continuing Professional Development | SIU School of …
[PDF]CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT …
Learning management system External links:
Gryphon: UCLA DGSOM Learning Management System
All-In-One Learning Management System for Schools | Otus
Learning Management System | LMS | Schoology
Conversation analysis External links:
CONVERSATION ANALYSIS Flashcards | Quizlet
Educational anthropology External links:
ERIC – Educational Anthropology: An Overview., 1970
ERIC – Thesaurus – Educational Anthropology
Engineering education External links:
High School | Engineering Education Outreach
Office of Advanced Engineering Education
Brightwood Engineering Education – FE, PE, and SE …
Blackboard Inc. External links:
Blackboard Inc. – YouTube
Blackboard Inc. – Home | Facebook
Glossary of education-related terms External links:
Blended learning External links:
Blended Learning | dcps
Blended Learning Program – About READ 180 Universal – …
Texila Distance and Blended Learning Programs
Literacy education External links:
PNC Bank – Financial Literacy Education
Media Literacy Now – Advocating for Media Literacy Education
The National Center for Literacy Education
Distance education External links:
Distance Education, Online Degree Programs
BHCConline Distance Education
Office of Distance Education and eLearning
Association for Educational Communications and Technology External links:
Association for Educational Communications and Technology
Association for Educational Communications and Technology
Educational organization External links:
Educational Organization | Charitable Foundation | BFAC
Homepage – Women Presidents’ Educational Organization
Rahima Foundation | A Charitable and Educational Organization
Learning object External links:
Evaluating Web Sites | Obojobo Learning Object
Brightspace Learning Repository | Learning Object …
Obojobo Repository | Obojobo Learning Object
Army Alpha External links:
Joe Rocket U.S. Army Alpha X Jacket – Jafrum
US Army Alpha Black Elite e-Grip | Tippmann Sports
Systems Army Alpha | Wookieepedia | FANDOM powered …
Middle school External links:
Western Pines Middle School: Home Page – Edline
Independence Middle School: Home Page – Edline
Digital divide External links:
Home | Digital Divide Data
Closing the Digital Divide | Google Fiber Community Impact
‘Brilliant Bus’ shrinking digital divide – CNN
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Enterprise Resource Planning
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Cognitive psychology External links:
The Effortful Educator – Applying Cognitive Psychology …
Cognitive psychology – Scholarpedia
Khan Academy External links:
Khan Academy – Official Site
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA. 1.3M likes. We’re on a mission to provide a free world class education for anyone, anywhere. Join us!
Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy – College Board
Managed learning environment External links:
Managed Learning Environment – How is Managed …
Educational software External links:
Contact – K12 Educational Software Solutions | Renaissance
Adult education External links:
Racine, WI Adult Education Center – Yellowpages.com
Grossmont Adult Education Online Registration
Learning content management system External links:
ADPH Learning Content Management System (LCMS)
ADPH Learning Content Management System (LCMS)
Learning Content Management System from C2 Technologies
Education Program for Gifted Youth External links:
[PDF]Education Program for Gifted Youth EPGY – McSwain …
[PDF]Education Program for Gifted Youth – …
126.96.36.199 @ Education Program for Gifted Youth
Educational leadership External links:
Educational Leadership / School Calendar
Educational Leadership Studies – UK College of Education
DNP Educational Leadership – American Sentinel University
Case method External links:
Case method | definition of case method by Medical dictionary
Harvard Business Publishing – Case Method Teaching
Computerized adaptive testing External links:
Psychometrics | Computerized Adaptive Testing, …
CISSP Computerized Adaptive Testing – (ISC)²
Computerized Adaptive Testing (CAT) | NCSBN
Adobe Connect External links:
Adobe Connect – WSU Technology Knowledge Base
Adobe Connect – Official Site
Adobe Connect Meetings Free
Design education External links:
Design education in schools, (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
Learning styles External links:
Learning Connections Resources, Learning Styles and …
Overview of Learning Styles
Learning Styles and Learning Styles Inventories
B.F. Skinner External links:
B.F. Skinner Raised His Daughter in a Skinner Box?
A Science Odyssey: People and Discoveries: B.F. Skinner
B.F. Skinner Flashcards | Quizlet
Computer-mediated communication External links:
Center for Computer-Mediated Communication
“Impact of Computer-Mediated Communication Duration …
ERIC – Computer-Mediated Communication, eLearning, …
Instructor-led training External links:
Instructor-Led Training (ILT)
Instructor-Led Training | Training | CompTIA IT Certifications
Veriforce Instructor-Led Training | Veriforce
Education theory External links:
Education Theory – UCD – CTAG – UCDOER
Cognitive load External links:
Cognitive load theory (eBook, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Cognitive load theory (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Cognitive load theory – IS Theory
Educational aims and objectives External links:
Educational aims and objectives – YouTube
[PDF]Final Award: Educational Aims and Objectives of the …
Charter school External links:
Newark Charter School – Official Site
MaST Community Charter School – Official Site
Educational evaluation External links:
Independent Educational Evaluation For Special Needs
Special Services / Educational Evaluation
Education policy External links:
Utah Education Policy Center
CooleyED – Education policy, technology and business