Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Goal orientation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Goal orientation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Goal orientation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Goal orientation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Goal orientation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Goal orientation techniques
- What is measured?
- Who will provide the final approval of Goal orientation deliverables?
- How are you going to measure success?
- How do we manage Goal orientation Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Why is Goal orientation important for you now?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Are there Goal orientation Models?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Goal orientation book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Goal orientation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Goal orientation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Goal orientation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Goal orientation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Goal orientation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Goal orientation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Goal orientation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the primary purpose of the human resource plan?
- Project Performance Report: What degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Goal orientation project estimates?
- Procurement Audit: Were there no material changes in the contract shortly after award?
- Cost Baseline: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Variance Analysis: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
- Communications Management Plan: Will messages be directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Goal orientation project?
- Project Portfolio management: Annually (or more frequently) prioritise the overall Goal orientation project portfolio?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is Goal orientation project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
Step-by-step and complete Goal orientation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Goal orientation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Goal orientation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Goal orientation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Goal orientation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Goal orientation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Goal orientation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Goal orientation project with this in-depth Goal orientation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Goal orientation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Goal orientation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Goal orientation investments work better.
This Goal orientation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.