What is involved in Digital technologies in education
Find out what the related areas are that Digital technologies in education connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Digital technologies in education thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Digital technologies in education journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Digital technologies in education leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Digital technologies in education related domains to cover and 138 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Digital technologies in education, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Asynchronous learning, Bilingual education, Educational technologist, Discourse analysis, Augmented reality, Factor analysis, Information mapping, Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, Government Technology, Mobile phone use in schools, Google Docs, Learning object, Conversation analysis, Educational stage, Business education, Information and communication technologies, Distance learning, Grounded theory, Active learning, Educational psychologist, Charter school, Multivariate statistics, Adobe Flash, Adobe Connect, Design education, Learning theory, Association for Educational Communications and Technology, Learning content management system, Audience response, Educational evaluation, Blended learning, High school, Follow Through, Education policy, Media psychology, Educational aims and objectives, Andes physics tutor, Information technology, Massively open online course, Case method, Computer-mediated communication, Medical education, Computerized classification test, Back office, Cognitive load, Middle school, Flipped classroom, Legal education, Blackboard Inc., Education Program for Gifted Youth, Educational research, Military education and training, Instructional design, Interactive whiteboard, Inquiry-based learning, K-12 school, Atkinson-Shiffrin memory model, Mathematics education, Educational technology, Human–computer interaction:
Digital technologies in education Critical Criteria:
See the value of Digital technologies in education results and mentor Digital technologies in education customer orientation.
– In what ways are Digital technologies in education vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Is a Digital technologies in education Team Work effort in place?
– How do we maintain Digital technologies in educations Integrity?
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Massachusetts Institute of Technology engagements and intervene in Massachusetts Institute of Technology processes and leadership.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Digital technologies in education information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Does Digital technologies in education analysis show the relationships among important Digital technologies in education factors?
– What are current Digital technologies in education Paradigms?
Asynchronous learning Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Asynchronous learning results and finalize specific methods for Asynchronous learning acceptance.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Digital technologies in education process?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Digital technologies in education Management?
– What are specific Digital technologies in education Rules to follow?
Bilingual education Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Bilingual education failures and cater for concise Bilingual education education.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Digital technologies in education with what users do day-to-day?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Digital technologies in education project?
– How much does Digital technologies in education help?
Educational technologist Critical Criteria:
Learn from Educational technologist risks and reduce Educational technologist costs.
– How do we manage Digital technologies in education Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How to deal with Digital technologies in education Changes?
– What is our Digital technologies in education Strategy?
Discourse analysis Critical Criteria:
Pilot Discourse analysis quality and oversee Discourse analysis requirements.
– What is our formula for success in Digital technologies in education ?
– Is Digital technologies in education Required?
Augmented reality Critical Criteria:
Graph Augmented reality goals and revise understanding of Augmented reality architectures.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Digital technologies in education experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Why are Digital technologies in education skills important?
Factor analysis Critical Criteria:
Systematize Factor analysis governance and get going.
– What are the key elements of your Digital technologies in education performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Digital technologies in education strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How can you measure Digital technologies in education in a systematic way?
Information mapping Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Information mapping results and innovate what needs to be done with Information mapping.
– When a Digital technologies in education manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What business benefits will Digital technologies in education goals deliver if achieved?
– Do we all define Digital technologies in education in the same way?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder Critical Criteria:
Detail Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder engagements and assess and formulate effective operational and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder strategies.
– what is the best design framework for Digital technologies in education organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– In a project to restructure Digital technologies in education outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What threat is Digital technologies in education addressing?
Government Technology Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Government Technology planning and find the essential reading for Government Technology researchers.
– Think about the people you identified for your Digital technologies in education project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Digital technologies in education?
Mobile phone use in schools Critical Criteria:
Analyze Mobile phone use in schools goals and acquire concise Mobile phone use in schools education.
– Is maximizing Digital technologies in education protection the same as minimizing Digital technologies in education loss?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Digital technologies in education? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Are accountability and ownership for Digital technologies in education clearly defined?
Google Docs Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Google Docs goals and gather practices for scaling Google Docs.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Digital technologies in education workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How does our CRM collaboration software integrate well with Google services like Google Apps and Google Docs?
– How can we improve Digital technologies in education?
Learning object Critical Criteria:
Judge Learning object strategies and create a map for yourself.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Digital technologies in education process?
– How do we know that any Digital technologies in education analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What is the current thinking in the e learning community about Learning Objects?
– Why should we adopt a Digital technologies in education framework?
Conversation analysis Critical Criteria:
Design Conversation analysis decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Conversation analysis skills.
– Which Digital technologies in education goals are the most important?
Educational stage Critical Criteria:
Deduce Educational stage engagements and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Educational stage services.
– Have all basic functions of Digital technologies in education been defined?
– Are we Assessing Digital technologies in education and Risk?
Business education Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Business education adoptions and probe the present value of growth of Business education.
Information and communication technologies Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Information and communication technologies planning and handle a jump-start course to Information and communication technologies.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Digital technologies in education into the services that we provide?
– How do we go about Comparing Digital technologies in education approaches/solutions?
– How would one define Digital technologies in education leadership?
Distance learning Critical Criteria:
Own Distance learning goals and display thorough understanding of the Distance learning process.
– How do we Improve Digital technologies in education service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the best P2P tools for distance learning?
Grounded theory Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Grounded theory risks and develop and take control of the Grounded theory initiative.
– What are our needs in relation to Digital technologies in education skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Active learning Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Active learning goals and finalize the present value of growth of Active learning.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Digital technologies in education project?
– Think of your Digital technologies in education project. what are the main functions?
– How can the value of Digital technologies in education be defined?
Educational psychologist Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Educational psychologist planning and point out improvements in Educational psychologist.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Digital technologies in education moving forward?
– Who sets the Digital technologies in education standards?
Charter school Critical Criteria:
Guard Charter school tactics and secure Charter school creativity.
Multivariate statistics Critical Criteria:
Infer Multivariate statistics planning and question.
– How do we go about Securing Digital technologies in education?
Adobe Flash Critical Criteria:
Track Adobe Flash leadership and report on setting up Adobe Flash without losing ground.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Digital technologies in education forward?
– What is the purpose of Digital technologies in education in relation to the mission?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Digital technologies in education?
Adobe Connect Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Adobe Connect tasks and improve Adobe Connect service perception.
– Do the Digital technologies in education decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Design education Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Design education tactics and define Design education competency-based leadership.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Digital technologies in education strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are our Digital technologies in education Processes?
Learning theory Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Learning theory strategies and revise understanding of Learning theory architectures.
– How can skill-level changes improve Digital technologies in education?
Association for Educational Communications and Technology Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Association for Educational Communications and Technology tasks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Association for Educational Communications and Technology because they lack skills.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Digital technologies in education process?
Learning content management system Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Learning content management system failures and ask questions.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Digital technologies in education processes?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Digital technologies in education?
Audience response Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Audience response failures and work towards be a leading Audience response expert.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Digital technologies in education objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Does Digital technologies in education systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Is Digital technologies in education dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Educational evaluation Critical Criteria:
Analyze Educational evaluation management and perfect Educational evaluation conflict management.
– Are assumptions made in Digital technologies in education stated explicitly?
– Are there recognized Digital technologies in education problems?
Blended learning Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Blended learning issues and define Blended learning competency-based leadership.
– Can we add value to the current Digital technologies in education decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Digital technologies in education agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is Supporting Digital technologies in education documentation required?
– Blended learning: a dangerous idea?
High school Critical Criteria:
Devise High school risks and separate what are the business goals High school is aiming to achieve.
Follow Through Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Follow Through governance and mentor Follow Through customer orientation.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Digital technologies in education ?
– How do we Lead with Digital technologies in education in Mind?
– Are there Digital technologies in education problems defined?
Education policy Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Education policy projects and stake your claim.
– Do we have past Digital technologies in education Successes?
Media psychology Critical Criteria:
Confer re Media psychology projects and catalog what business benefits will Media psychology goals deliver if achieved.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Digital technologies in education move?
Educational aims and objectives Critical Criteria:
Face Educational aims and objectives strategies and oversee implementation of Educational aims and objectives.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Digital technologies in education activities?
– Will Digital technologies in education deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Andes physics tutor Critical Criteria:
Align Andes physics tutor engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Andes physics tutor goal is.
– Do those selected for the Digital technologies in education team have a good general understanding of what Digital technologies in education is all about?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Digital technologies in education values?
– What about Digital technologies in education Analysis of results?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Focus on Information technology outcomes and get out your magnifying glass.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Digital technologies in education? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Massively open online course Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Massively open online course quality and display thorough understanding of the Massively open online course process.
Case method Critical Criteria:
Infer Case method leadership and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Case method services.
– Which customers cant participate in our Digital technologies in education domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does Digital technologies in education create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Computer-mediated communication Critical Criteria:
Confer over Computer-mediated communication governance and research ways can we become the Computer-mediated communication company that would put us out of business.
Medical education Critical Criteria:
See the value of Medical education strategies and oversee implementation of Medical education.
– How do we Identify specific Digital technologies in education investment and emerging trends?
– Is the scope of Digital technologies in education defined?
Computerized classification test Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Computerized classification test decisions and proactively manage Computerized classification test risks.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Digital technologies in education leaders?
Back office Critical Criteria:
Add value to Back office leadership and pay attention to the small things.
– How is the value delivered by Digital technologies in education being measured?
Cognitive load Critical Criteria:
Discourse Cognitive load risks and get the big picture.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Digital technologies in education services/products?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Digital technologies in education processes of our organization?
– Does the Digital technologies in education task fit the clients priorities?
Middle school Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Middle school risks and transcribe Middle school as tomorrows backbone for success.
Flipped classroom Critical Criteria:
Consider Flipped classroom projects and balance specific methods for improving Flipped classroom results.
– To what extent does management recognize Digital technologies in education as a tool to increase the results?
Legal education Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Legal education decisions and point out Legal education tensions in leadership.
– Do Digital technologies in education rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Blackboard Inc. Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Blackboard Inc. quality and maintain Blackboard Inc. for success.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Digital technologies in education processes?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Digital technologies in education leader?
Education Program for Gifted Youth Critical Criteria:
Track Education Program for Gifted Youth visions and get the big picture.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Digital technologies in education objectives?
– Is Digital technologies in education Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Educational research Critical Criteria:
Apply Educational research quality and stake your claim.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Digital technologies in education process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Digital technologies in education process available?
– Will Digital technologies in education have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Military education and training Critical Criteria:
Own Military education and training adoptions and sort Military education and training activities.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Digital technologies in education opportunities costing us money?
Instructional design Critical Criteria:
Read up on Instructional design adoptions and adjust implementation of Instructional design.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Digital technologies in education product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How can you negotiate Digital technologies in education successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Interactive whiteboard Critical Criteria:
Group Interactive whiteboard projects and question.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Digital technologies in education project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Inquiry-based learning Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Inquiry-based learning governance and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Inquiry-based learning.
K-12 school Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on K-12 school quality and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive K-12 school decisions.
Atkinson-Shiffrin memory model Critical Criteria:
Coach on Atkinson-Shiffrin memory model engagements and devote time assessing Atkinson-Shiffrin memory model and its risk.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Digital technologies in education is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Mathematics education Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Mathematics education adoptions and forecast involvement of future Mathematics education projects in development.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Digital technologies in education goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Who needs to know about Digital technologies in education ?
Educational technology Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Educational technology adoptions and arbitrate Educational technology techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Is there any existing Digital technologies in education governance structure?
Human–computer interaction Critical Criteria:
Mix Human–computer interaction planning and intervene in Human–computer interaction processes and leadership.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Digital technologies in education Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Massachusetts Institute of Technology External links:
Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Niche
Massachusetts Institute of Technology – ApplyWithUs
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Asynchronous learning External links:
[PDF]USING ASYNCHRONOUS LEARNING IN …
Bilingual education External links:
What Is Bilingual Education? – Learn.org
[PDF]The Bilingual Education Act: Twenty Years Later – …
Bilingual Education | American Federation of Teachers
Educational technologist External links:
Educational Technologist Job Description – ATS – Ed. Tech
Aisling Brown – Educational Technologist| Stephen …
Educational Technologist job in Putney,, Vermont
Discourse analysis External links:
Discourse Analysis – Upcoming Events
[PDF]Discourse Analysis and Functional Grammar in the …
Investigative Discourse Analysis
Augmented reality External links:
The Augmented Reality App By Zappar
Augmented Reality – Mashable
Factor analysis External links:
[PDF]Confirmatory Factor Analysis – Oregon State University
Factor Analysis: A Short Introduction, Part 1
Factor Analysis – Stanford University
Information mapping External links:
Approach 2 – Title – Information Mapping
Approach 2 – Title – Information Mapping
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder External links:
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Government Technology External links:
Government Technology Advertising Overview & Media Kit
Modernizing Government Technology Act of 2016 (2016; …
Garud Technology Services | Government Technology …
Mobile phone use in schools External links:
France Bans Mobile Phone Use in Schools Starting in 2018
Google Docs External links:
Google Docs – create and edit documents online, for free.
Google Docs – create and edit documents online, for free.
Learning object External links:
Learning Object Title – nottingham.ac.uk
What are Learning Objects? Definition and components
Learning Object Title – oefen.be
Conversation analysis External links:
Conversation analysis (Book, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Conversation Analysis Coding Scheme
A Conversation Analysis Essay – 2488 Words – StudyMode
Educational stage External links:
ARC Stages – Educational Stage — Brown Paper Bag, Inc.
Educational Stage – | Educational Stages | Students
OBMONS EDUCATIONAL STAGE PLAYS OESP INC – GuideStar …
Business education External links:
MedEsthetics | Business Education for Medical Practitioners
MOBE – My Own Business Education – Discover How Matt …
WayMaker Learning – Professional Business Education …
Information and communication technologies External links:
B.S. Degree in Information and Communication Technologies
ERIC – Using Information and Communication Technologies …
Distance learning External links:
Weston Distance Learning – Official Site
LSU Independent and Distance Learning
Distance Learning Systems
Grounded theory External links:
What is Grounded Theory? | Grounded Theory Online
Active learning External links:
Examples of Active Learning from UW-Eau Claire Instructors
Active Learning Strategies | Center for Teaching & Learning
Active Learning | CRLT
Educational psychologist External links:
Michele Wood Turley, Clinical and Educational Psychologist
Educational psychologist job profile | Prospects.ac.uk
Charter school External links:
Environmental Charter School | Innovation in Public …
E.L. Haynes Public Charter School | Washington D.C.
Manchester Academic Charter School
Multivariate statistics External links:
AMU Course: MATH340 – Multivariate Statistics
[PDF]Chapter Basic Concepts for Multivariate Statistics
Adobe Flash External links:
Adobe – Adobe Flash – Downloads
Adobe Flash Player 11, the browser extension mainly designed to stream Flash video files in your browser, shows a quantum leap in performance over previous
Adobe Flash Player Download
Adobe Connect External links:
Adobe Connect – Official Site
Adobe Connect – YouTube
Adobe Connect – WSU Technology Knowledge Base
Design education External links:
Design education in schools, (Book, 1973) [WorldCat.org]
Learning theory External links:
Definition of Social Learning Theory | Chegg.com
Social Learning Theory | Psychology Today
Albert Bandura’s Social Learning Theory – Verywell
Association for Educational Communications and Technology External links:
Association for Educational Communications and Technology
Association for Educational Communications and Technology
Learning content management system External links:
Learning Content Management System – Paradiso Solutions
ADPH Learning Content Management System (LCMS)
Learning Content Management System from C2 Technologies
Audience response External links:
QT Device Audience Response Clicker – Turning …
Audience Response and Polling Systems | Option Technologies
Audience Response Systems for Events | Padgett …
Educational evaluation External links:
Educational evaluation (Book, 1993) [WorldCat.org]
[PPT]Educational Evaluation – Javier Leung
Blended learning External links:
Outside Blended Learning – electrical training ALLIANCE
Blended Learning Math Programs from Reasoning Mind
Blended Learning — Personalized Education | Rasmussen College
Education policy External links:
Center on Education Policy, national independent …
Media psychology External links:
Media Psychology Review – Journal for Media Psychology
Educational aims and objectives External links:
Educational aims and objectives – YouTube
Information technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Massively open online course External links:
massively open online course Archives — KFUO Radio
Case method External links:
Harvard Business Publishing – Case Method Teaching
Case Method Teaching Resources – Harvard Business …
Case method | definition of case method by Medical dictionary
Medical education External links:
Ross Medical Education Center – Official Site
OSU Center for Continuing Medical Education
Meditrek: Medical Education Management System
Computerized classification test External links:
Back office External links:
Back Office – Investopedia
Back Office Employee Login – The Loan Post
Cognitive load External links:
[PPT]Cognitive Load Theory – Home – CSU, Chico
www.csuchico.edu/~nschwartz/Cognitive Load Theory (1).ppt
What is Cognitive Load | IGI Global
Cognitive load theory (eBook, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Middle school External links:
Independence Middle School: Home Page – Edline
BAK Middle School of the Arts: Home Page – Edline
Flipped classroom External links:
The Flipped Classroom | Scoop.it
[Infographic] The Flipped Classroom – Blackboard Blog
Gary Spracklen: Flipped Classroom – VIDEO
Legal education External links:
On-demand Continuing Legal Education(CLE) Courses …
ATG Legal Education Home Page | Attorneys’ Title …
The Fund – Legal Education
Blackboard Inc. External links:
Blackboard Inc. – Home | Facebook
Blackboard Inc. – YouTube
Education Program for Gifted Youth External links:
188.8.131.52 @ Education Program for Gifted Youth
[PDF]Education Program for Gifted Youth – …
Educational research External links:
Interactive whiteboard External links:
Interactive Whiteboard Games | PBS KIDS
Annotate | Mobile Interactive Whiteboard, Student …
DTEN – Interactive Whiteboard Display Designed for …
Inquiry-based learning External links:
Inquiry-Based Learning – eLearning Industry
“Inquiry-based learning set” by Ron Oliver
K-12 school External links:
CMASAS Accredited Private Online K-12 School | A …
Mathematics education External links:
Mathematics Education Student Association – Home | Facebook
Program in Mathematics Education (PRIME) at Michigan …
Center for Science and Mathematics Education
Educational technology External links:
Hispanic Educational Technology Services
Educational Technology – The Texas Education Agency
Online Ed.D. – Educational Technology – College of …