What is involved in Domain-Driven Design
Find out what the related areas are that Domain-Driven Design connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Domain-Driven Design thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Domain-Driven Design journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Domain-Driven Design leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Domain-Driven Design related domains to cover and 224 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Domain-Driven Design, Extreme programming, Graphical user interface builder, Value object, Immutable object, Scaled Agile Framework, Knowledge representation, Rapid application development, Domain-Driven Design, Spiral model, Requirements analysis, Software deployment, Multilayered architecture, Incremental build model, Iterative and incremental development, UML tools, Software engineering, Plain Old CLR Object, Domain of a function, Cleanroom software engineering, Software testing, Domain-specific multimodeling, ISO 9001, Event Storming, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Object-oriented analysis and design, Model-driven development, Test-driven development, Domain model, Domain layer, Factory method pattern, Software design, Software configuration management, Aggregate root, Domain expert, Software documentation, Extreme programming practices, Continuous Delivery, Acceptance test–driven development, Representational state transfer, Event Sourcing, Software development methodology, Event store, Software prototyping, Command Query Responsibility Segregation, Waterfall model, Continuous Integration, Software project management, Automatic programming, Personal software process, Restful Objects, Software construction, Application release automation, Aspect-oriented programming, .NET Framework, User experience, Java SE, Unified Process, Stand-up meeting, Agile software development, Naked objects:
Domain-Driven Design Critical Criteria:
Participate in Domain-Driven Design strategies and finalize the present value of growth of Domain-Driven Design.
– How can you negotiate Domain-Driven Design successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Domain-Driven Design products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are accountability and ownership for Domain-Driven Design clearly defined?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Extreme programming projects and describe the risks of Extreme programming sustainability.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Domain-Driven Design opportunities costing us money?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Domain-Driven Design Management?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– What about Domain-Driven Design Analysis of results?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Map Graphical user interface builder projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Graphical user interface builder results.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Domain-Driven Design been identified and analyzed?
– Can we do Domain-Driven Design without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How to deal with Domain-Driven Design Changes?
Value object Critical Criteria:
Deduce Value object tactics and arbitrate Value object techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Domain-Driven Design values?
– What are our Domain-Driven Design Processes?
– What is our Domain-Driven Design Strategy?
Immutable object Critical Criteria:
Merge Immutable object failures and balance specific methods for improving Immutable object results.
– Does Domain-Driven Design create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What will drive Domain-Driven Design change?
Scaled Agile Framework Critical Criteria:
Review Scaled Agile Framework issues and define Scaled Agile Framework competency-based leadership.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Domain-Driven Design process?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Domain-Driven Design that make it risky?
Knowledge representation Critical Criteria:
Judge Knowledge representation tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Knowledge representation.
– In the case of a Domain-Driven Design project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Domain-Driven Design project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Domain-Driven Design project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Domain-Driven Design services/products?
– What are the disruptive Domain-Driven Design technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Rapid application development visions and plan concise Rapid application development education.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Domain-Driven Design experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How are we going to realize the benefits of reusability if we keep shrinking the analysis phase?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– Is there a need to exchange data with other applications?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Did usability perceptions change during the rad proces?
– Economic feasibility -is the solution cost-effective?
– Should it be monitored by standard monitoring tools?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– Can all end user classes be identified?
– How time-constrained is the project?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– Is the system heavy on computation?
– What is important for us?
– What is architected rad?
– When use RAD?
Domain-Driven Design Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Domain-Driven Design engagements and research ways can we become the Domain-Driven Design company that would put us out of business.
– Do the Domain-Driven Design decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What threat is Domain-Driven Design addressing?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Spiral model management and question.
– How to Secure Domain-Driven Design?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Read up on Requirements analysis strategies and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Requirements analysis services.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Domain-Driven Design leader?
– Does Domain-Driven Design systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is the source of the strategies for Domain-Driven Design strengthening and reform?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Software deployment issues and pay attention to the small things.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Domain-Driven Design processes of our organization?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Domain-Driven Design project?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Domain-Driven Design project?
Multilayered architecture Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Multilayered architecture adoptions and plan concise Multilayered architecture education.
– Among the Domain-Driven Design product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Domain-Driven Design process?
– Do we all define Domain-Driven Design in the same way?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Incremental build model decisions and oversee Incremental build model requirements.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Domain-Driven Design activities?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Grasp Iterative and incremental development adoptions and probe Iterative and incremental development strategic alliances.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Domain-Driven Design in a volatile global economy?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Domain-Driven Design, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we Lead with Domain-Driven Design in Mind?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Match UML tools outcomes and display thorough understanding of the UML tools process.
– What are our needs in relation to Domain-Driven Design skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do we know that any Domain-Driven Design analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Who will provide the final approval of Domain-Driven Design deliverables?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Devise Software engineering failures and interpret which customers can’t participate in Software engineering because they lack skills.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Domain-Driven Design strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Are there recognized Domain-Driven Design problems?
Plain Old CLR Object Critical Criteria:
Confer re Plain Old CLR Object leadership and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does Domain-Driven Design analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Domain of a function Critical Criteria:
Frame Domain of a function failures and adopt an insight outlook.
– To what extent does management recognize Domain-Driven Design as a tool to increase the results?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Probe Cleanroom software engineering goals and check on ways to get started with Cleanroom software engineering.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Domain-Driven Design processes?
– Is the Domain-Driven Design organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Software testing Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Software testing visions and define what our big hairy audacious Software testing goal is.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Domain-Driven Design requirements in detail?
Domain-specific multimodeling Critical Criteria:
Depict Domain-specific multimodeling planning and differentiate in coordinating Domain-specific multimodeling.
– Does Domain-Driven Design include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Which customers cant participate in our Domain-Driven Design domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Are we Assessing Domain-Driven Design and Risk?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Systematize ISO 9001 tasks and revise understanding of ISO 9001 architectures.
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– Is maximizing Domain-Driven Design protection the same as minimizing Domain-Driven Design loss?
– Have all basic functions of Domain-Driven Design been defined?
– What are the long-term Domain-Driven Design goals?
Event Storming Critical Criteria:
Check Event Storming adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other Event Storming users.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Domain-Driven Design project manager?
– What are current Domain-Driven Design Paradigms?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Microsoft Solutions Framework quality and finalize the present value of growth of Microsoft Solutions Framework.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Domain-Driven Design?
– Is there any existing Domain-Driven Design governance structure?
– How can you measure Domain-Driven Design in a systematic way?
Object-oriented analysis and design Critical Criteria:
Focus on Object-oriented analysis and design tactics and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Object-oriented analysis and design information.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Domain-Driven Design is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Can we add value to the current Domain-Driven Design decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Which Domain-Driven Design goals are the most important?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Unify Model-driven development engagements and figure out ways to motivate other Model-driven development users.
– What are the barriers to increased Domain-Driven Design production?
– Does the Domain-Driven Design task fit the clients priorities?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Test-driven development planning and drive action.
– What is Effective Domain-Driven Design?
Domain model Critical Criteria:
Generalize Domain model adoptions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Domain model projects.
Domain layer Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Domain layer failures and triple focus on important concepts of Domain layer relationship management.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Domain-Driven Design models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Domain-Driven Design study?
Factory method pattern Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Factory method pattern engagements and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Factory method pattern projects.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Domain-Driven Design forward?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Domain-Driven Design?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Read up on Software design decisions and gather Software design models .
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Domain-Driven Design project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How is the value delivered by Domain-Driven Design being measured?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Deduce Software configuration management engagements and check on ways to get started with Software configuration management.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Domain-Driven Design?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why is Domain-Driven Design important for you now?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Aggregate root Critical Criteria:
Track Aggregate root visions and catalog Aggregate root activities.
– For your Domain-Driven Design project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Domain expert Critical Criteria:
Derive from Domain expert projects and display thorough understanding of the Domain expert process.
– Will Domain-Driven Design have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Do Nondomain Experts Enlist the Strategies of Domain Experts?
– What is the depth of the vendors domain expertise?
– Where is the domain expertise?
Software documentation Critical Criteria:
Reason over Software documentation projects and differentiate in coordinating Software documentation.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Domain-Driven Design is underway?
– How do we Improve Domain-Driven Design service perception, and satisfaction?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Judge Extreme programming practices quality and know what your objective is.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Domain-Driven Design activities?
– Why should we adopt a Domain-Driven Design framework?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Value Continuous Delivery management and gather practices for scaling Continuous Delivery.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Domain-Driven Design leaders?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Acceptance test–driven development adoptions and tour deciding if Acceptance test–driven development progress is made.
– How will you measure your Domain-Driven Design effectiveness?
Representational state transfer Critical Criteria:
Discourse Representational state transfer failures and get the big picture.
– What are specific Domain-Driven Design Rules to follow?
Event Sourcing Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Event Sourcing adoptions and acquire concise Event Sourcing education.
– How would one define Domain-Driven Design leadership?
Software development methodology Critical Criteria:
Study Software development methodology leadership and get answers.
– What are our metrics to use to measure the performance of a team using agile software development methodology?
– Are assumptions made in Domain-Driven Design stated explicitly?
Event store Critical Criteria:
Explore Event store decisions and probe the present value of growth of Event store.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Domain-Driven Design ?
– How important is Domain-Driven Design to the user organizations mission?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Understand Software prototyping projects and forecast involvement of future Software prototyping projects in development.
– Think about the people you identified for your Domain-Driven Design project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Command Query Responsibility Segregation Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Command Query Responsibility Segregation goals and arbitrate Command Query Responsibility Segregation techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Consider your own Domain-Driven Design project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the usability implications of Domain-Driven Design actions?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
See the value of Waterfall model engagements and learn.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Domain-Driven Design? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Judge Continuous Integration visions and pioneer acquisition of Continuous Integration systems.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Domain-Driven Design process?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Participate in Software project management projects and remodel and develop an effective Software project management strategy.
– Do we monitor the Domain-Driven Design decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Will Domain-Driven Design deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Automatic programming Critical Criteria:
Examine Automatic programming visions and mentor Automatic programming customer orientation.
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Map Personal software process quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Domain-Driven Design does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Domain-Driven Design strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Restful Objects Critical Criteria:
Categorize Restful Objects risks and revise understanding of Restful Objects architectures.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Domain-Driven Design. How do we gain traction?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Software construction adoptions and customize techniques for implementing Software construction controls.
– what is the best design framework for Domain-Driven Design organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Analyze Application release automation management and interpret which customers can’t participate in Application release automation because they lack skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Domain-Driven Design process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Domain-Driven Design process available?
– Do Domain-Driven Design rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Aspect-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Aspect-oriented programming adoptions and assess and formulate effective operational and Aspect-oriented programming strategies.
– How likely is the current Domain-Driven Design plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
.NET Framework Critical Criteria:
Have a session on .NET Framework tasks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure .NET Framework is getting what it needs.
User experience Critical Criteria:
Administer User experience tactics and look for lots of ideas.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
– What is User Experience?
Java SE Critical Criteria:
Devise Java SE visions and catalog what business benefits will Java SE goals deliver if achieved.
– How do we go about Securing Domain-Driven Design?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Unified Process decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Unified Process and constraints.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Domain-Driven Design goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are the business goals Domain-Driven Design is aiming to achieve?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Pilot Stand-up meeting issues and intervene in Stand-up meeting processes and leadership.
– What vendors make products that address the Domain-Driven Design needs?
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Agile software development governance and define what our big hairy audacious Agile software development goal is.
– Imagine a scenario where you engage a software group to build a critical software system. Do you think you could provide every last detail the developers need to know right off the bat?
– How can the balance between tacit and explicit knowledge and their diffusion be found in agile software development when there are several parties involved?
– What if your business needs are still emerging and certain aspects of the system are rapidly changing or cannot be defined yet?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– Do we ask in the sprint retrospective: What went well during the sprint?
– What scaling factors should we consider when tailoring our approach?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– How do you best coordinate Agile and non-Agile teams?
– Is There a Role for Complex Adaptive Systems Theory?
– If you used Agile in the past, but do not now, why?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– How do Web Operators communicate with Developers?
– Is the system subject to external regulation?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– What is the expected system lifetime?
– What about large teams?
– What is ASD to us?
Naked objects Critical Criteria:
Rank Naked objects failures and spearhead techniques for implementing Naked objects.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Domain-Driven Design Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Domain-Driven Design External links:
Domain-Driven Design – What is it and how do you use it?
Domain-Driven Design in Practice | Pluralsight
Domain-Driven Design Fundamentals | Pluralsight
Extreme programming External links:
Extreme Programming: A Gentle Introduction.
Graphical user interface builder External links:
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
Graphical user interface builder – YouTube
Value object External links:
Value Objects Explained with Ruby — SitePoint
Value Object – Domain Driven Design | DevIQ
Value Object · GitHub
Immutable object External links:
Immutable Object with ArrayList member variable – why …
How an Immutable Object Can Have State and Behavior?
Scaled Agile Framework External links:
Release on Demand – Scaled Agile Framework
WSJF – Scaled Agile Framework
Scaled Agile Framework – SAFE Flashcards | Quizlet
Knowledge representation External links:
Semantic Knowledge Representation – SemRep
[PDF]Knowledge Representation and Reasoning – …
PowerLoom Knowledge Representation & Reasoning …
Rapid application development External links:
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
Zoho Creator: A platform for rapid application development.
Quick Base Blog | Low Code Rapid Application Development
Domain-Driven Design External links:
Domain-Driven Design in Practice | Pluralsight
Domain-Driven Design Fundamentals | Pluralsight
Domain-Driven Design – What is it and how do you use it?
Spiral model External links:
Spiral Model : Advantages and Disadvantages ~ I …
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Requirements analysis External links:
[PDF]2 SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS
Business Requirements Analysis – Project Management …
[PDF]Data Requirements Analysis Process – knowledge …
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
Ultimate Software Deployment Checklist & Deployment …
Multilayered architecture External links:
Multilayered architecture of graphene nanosheets and …
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model – YouTube
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
UML tools External links:
Resources – UML tools for software development and …
What are the best free Windows UML tools? – Quora
Text to UML tools – Fastest way to create your models
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Services
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Plain Old CLR Object External links:
POCO – Plain Old CLR Object | AcronymFinder
Plain Old CLR Object – YouTube
POCO abbreviation stands for Plain Old CLR Object
Domain of a function External links:
Definition of Domain of a function – Math Is Fun
[PDF]Determine the domain of a function
Solutions to Domain of a Function Problems
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
[DOC]Cleanroom Software Engineering
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Critiques
[PDF]Cleanroom Software Engineering – Georgia Tech …
Software testing External links:
Exam 70-497: Software Testing with Visual Studio
Software Testing Strategies and Best Practices | Atlassian
ISO 9001 External links:
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
Home – ISO 9001 certified custom sheet extruder — Pacur
Event Storming External links:
Event Storming for Fun and Profit – Vaughn Vernon #scbcn16
Event Storming | Technology Radar | ThoughtWorks
Facilitating Event Storming – Mathias Verraes
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
74-100 Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) …
Microsoft Solutions Framework Team Model and Team System
Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Overview
Model-driven development External links:
What is model-driven development (MDD) ? – …
Domain model External links:
Multi-Scale Multi-Domain Model | Transportation …
Chapter 5 Domain Model Flashcards | Quizlet
DTO or Domain Model Object in the View Layer? – Stack Overflow
Factory method pattern External links:
Factory Method Pattern Tutorial with Java Examples – …
Factory Method Pattern – Design Patterns (ep 4) – YouTube
Software design External links:
Devbridge – Custom software design and development
Web and Mobile Software Design, Development, and Support
Software Design and Development, Bachelor of Science
Software configuration management External links:
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
Software configuration management
In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
Software Configuration Management Specialist — …
Aggregate root External links:
design patterns – What’s an Aggregate Root? – Stack Overflow
Awkward Aggregate Root relationships and how to …
design patterns – What’s an Aggregate Root? – Stack Overflow
Domain expert External links:
Domain Expert Healthcare Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Software documentation External links:
Touchpoint Software Documentation | Email Replacement Codes
Software Documentation | Zenoss
Software Documentation – FIREHOUSE Software®
Extreme programming practices External links:
Extreme Programming Practices in Action | …
Extreme Programming Practices Used to Facilitate …
Continuous Delivery External links:
Rainforest QA: Bring QA Into The Era of Continuous Delivery
CD 101 – Introduction to Continuous Delivery
What You Need to Know About COBOL V6.1 Continuous Delivery
Event Sourcing External links:
Cutting Edge – Event Sourcing for the Common Application
Greg Young — A Decade of DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing
Reference 3: Introducing Event Sourcing
Software development methodology External links:
CIS 610 | Software Development Methodology – CSU Online
Event store External links:
Getting Started – Event Store
Event Store – Google Groups
Software prototyping External links:
Software Prototyping | Rapid Prototyping | AgileThought
Software Prototyping & Requirements Management …
Command Query Responsibility Segregation External links:
Command Query Responsibility Segregation | …
Waterfall model External links:
The Waterfall Model – YouTube
What is iterative waterfall model? – Quora
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Continuous Integration External links:
Continuous Integration – Visual Studio
Best Continuous Integration Software in 2018 | G2 Crowd
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Automatic programming External links:
AP900 Automatic Programming Handler – YouTube
Automatic programming makes swarm robots safer and …
Honeywell RM7897C1000/U Automatic programming …
sfbay.craigslist.org › … › for sale › business/commercial – by owner
Personal software process External links:
Cátedra de PSP – Personal Software Process – YouTube
Tips de Personal Software Process – Planeando para …
Integrating the Personal Software Process (PSP) across …
Restful Objects External links:
Restful Objects · GitHub
RESTFul Objects URIs and HTTP Methods – YouTube
Isis Restful Objects Invoke Action – YouTube
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Magic Quadrant for Application Release Automation – Gartner
Application Release Automation | ARCAD Software
Aspect-oriented programming External links:
Aspect-Oriented Programming: What is it good for?
.NET Framework External links:
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 …
User experience External links:
Google User Experience Research
Lojic | Manufacturing User Experience
User Experience | UX Design Tools | Optimal Workshop
Java SE External links:
OCA Java SE 7: Inheritance Flashcards | Quizlet
Java SE Development Kit (JDK) Download – softpedia.com
www.softpedia.com › … › Debuggers/Decompilers/Disassemblers
Unified Process External links:
When should we use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
The Rational Unified Process for testers – IBM
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Stand-up meeting External links:
5 Steps to Running an Effective Daily Stand-up Meeting
Agile software development External links:
RoleModel Software – Custom Agile Software Development
Mobile Apps, Digital Products, Agile Software Development
Agile Scout – Agile Software Development News
Naked objects External links:
java – Naked Objects. Good or Bad – Stack Overflow
Naked Objects – Home