What is involved in Serverless Framework
Find out what the related areas are that Serverless Framework connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Serverless Framework thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Serverless Framework journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Serverless Framework leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Serverless Framework related domains to cover and 93 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Serverless Framework, Amazon.com, Amazon Lambda, Amazon Web Services, Bluemix, Cross-platform, Function as a service, GitHub, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Microsoft Azure, Node.js, Open Source, Operating system, Repository, Runtime system, Serverless computing, Software developer, Software release life cycle, Web framework:
Serverless Framework Critical Criteria:
Administer Serverless Framework failures and innovate what needs to be done with Serverless Framework.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Serverless Framework process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Serverless Framework process available?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Serverless Framework leaders?
– Are there recognized Serverless Framework problems?
Amazon.com Critical Criteria:
– Which Serverless Framework goals are the most important?
– How will you measure your Serverless Framework effectiveness?
Amazon Lambda Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Amazon Lambda goals and pay attention to the small things.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Serverless Framework objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are our Serverless Framework Processes?
– What is Effective Serverless Framework?
Amazon Web Services Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Amazon Web Services tactics and develop and take control of the Amazon Web Services initiative.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Serverless Framework? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is the Serverless Framework organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– How do we go about Comparing Serverless Framework approaches/solutions?
Bluemix Critical Criteria:
Examine Bluemix tasks and correct better engagement with Bluemix results.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Serverless Framework?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Serverless Framework strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Serverless Framework requirements in detail?
Cross-platform Critical Criteria:
Analyze Cross-platform decisions and create a map for yourself.
– Think of your Serverless Framework project. what are the main functions?
– What are specific Serverless Framework Rules to follow?
– Is the scope of Serverless Framework defined?
Function as a service Critical Criteria:
Grade Function as a service decisions and adjust implementation of Function as a service.
– For your Serverless Framework project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How can you measure Serverless Framework in a systematic way?
GitHub Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for GitHub results and create a map for yourself.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Serverless Framework project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who sets the Serverless Framework standards?
– Why should we adopt a Serverless Framework framework?
Google Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Define Google Cloud Platform failures and assess and formulate effective operational and Google Cloud Platform strategies.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Serverless Framework strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Serverless Framework objectives?
– Is Serverless Framework dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Kubernetes Critical Criteria:
Confer over Kubernetes planning and ask what if.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Serverless Framework is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Serverless Framework services/products?
– Does Serverless Framework analysis show the relationships among important Serverless Framework factors?
Microsoft Azure Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Microsoft Azure tactics and remodel and develop an effective Microsoft Azure strategy.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Serverless Framework does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Do the Serverless Framework decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Node.js Critical Criteria:
Dissect Node.js engagements and triple focus on important concepts of Node.js relationship management.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Serverless Framework processes?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Serverless Framework Management?
Open Source Critical Criteria:
Gauge Open Source leadership and look for lots of ideas.
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– How much do political issues impact on the decision in open source projects and how does this ultimately impact on innovation?
– What are the different RDBMS (commercial and open source) options available in the cloud today?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Vetter, Infectious Open Source Software: Spreading Incentives or Promoting Resistance?
– Can we do Serverless Framework without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are some good open source projects for the internet of things?
– What are the best open source solutions for data loss prevention?
– Is open source software development essentially an agile method?
– How is the value delivered by Serverless Framework being measured?
– What can a cms do for an open source project?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
– What are the open source alternatives to Moodle?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Systematize Operating system goals and explore and align the progress in Operating system.
– Think about the people you identified for your Serverless Framework project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– In what ways are Serverless Framework vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
Repository Critical Criteria:
Audit Repository projects and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Repository.
– Is there a process for adding directories and content to the repository, or do people just do what they want?
– What shareable repository is used to capture the model content and the supporting information for data?
– Which archive/repository/central database/ data centre have you identified as a place to deposit data?
– What rules and regulations should exist about combining data about individuals into a central repository?
– Does a provisioning solution support integration with our on-premise identity repository?
– How will the repository monitor access to ensure that restrictions are being enforced?
– Support the creation of an identity repository across the entire it landscape?
– Does your project or program have a specific repository for your data?
– How will re-appraisal of data be managed within the repository system?
– Are the file formats of the data supported by the repository?
– Creating a repository for Building Blocks (BBIB)?
– Are the objects baselined in the cm repository?
Runtime system Critical Criteria:
Understand Runtime system issues and gather Runtime system models .
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Serverless Framework study?
– Is a Serverless Framework Team Work effort in place?
Serverless computing Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Serverless computing adoptions and correct better engagement with Serverless computing results.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Serverless Framework project?
– How do we go about Securing Serverless Framework?
– How much does Serverless Framework help?
Software developer Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Software developer planning and ask what if.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Serverless Framework experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
– Does our organization need more Serverless Framework education?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Audit Software release life cycle risks and define Software release life cycle competency-based leadership.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Serverless Framework into the services that we provide?
– How do we Lead with Serverless Framework in Mind?
Web framework Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Web framework issues and check on ways to get started with Web framework.
– Have you identified your Serverless Framework key performance indicators?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Serverless Framework move?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Serverless Framework Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Serverless Framework External links:
Serverless Framework With AWS – DZone Cloud
Serverless Framework – AWS Lambda Guide – Credentials
What is Lambda? (Serverless framework tutorial, #2) – …
Amazon.com External links:
Amazon Lambda External links:
Go & Amazon Lambda – Serif & Semaphore
Are there any alternatives to Amazon Lambda? – Quora
Amazon Lambda Demo & Tutorial – YouTube
Amazon Web Services External links:
AWS re:Invent 2017 | Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services Sign-In
Amazon Web Services – Official Site
Bluemix External links:
Social Transformation Powered by IBM Bluemix – SocioLadder
Cross-platform External links:
3DMark cross-platform benchmark for Windows, Android …
RuneScape Mobile – Cross-Platform MMORPG – Play on …
Function as a service External links:
StdLib — Function as a Service Software Library
GitHub External links:
GitHub (@github) | Twitter
Getting Started with GitHub Pages · GitHub Guides
GitHub Pages – TitleDB++
Google Cloud Platform External links:
Cloud9 for Google Cloud Platform · Cloud9
Google Cloud Platform – Google Developers Console
Google Cloud Platform Podcast
Kubernetes External links:
Container Linux, Tectonic for Kubernetes, and Quay | CoreOS
Microsoft Azure External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Node.js External links:
Node.js Performance Monitoring by Keymetrics
Open Source External links:
Microsoft Azure Open Source – Get a $200 Free Credit
ad · azure.microsoft.com/Software/Open_Source
Microsoft Azure Open Source – Get a $200 Free Credit
ad · azure.microsoft.com/Software/Open_Source
In production and development, open source as a development model promotes a universal access via a free license to a product’s design or blueprint, and universal redistribution of that design or blueprint, including subsequent improvements to it by anyone. Before the phrase open source became widely adopted, developers and producers used a variety of other terms. Open source gained hold with the rise of the Internet, and the attendant need for massive retooling of the computing source code. Opening the source code enabled a self-enhancing diversity of production models, communication paths, and interactive communities. The open-source software movement arose to clarify the environment that the new copyright, licensing, domain, and consumer issues created. Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open-source code is typically a collaborative effort where programmers improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community so that other members can help improve it further.
Operating system External links:
nCino Bank Operating System
Find Out Which Operating System Is on My Computer …
KAR Management Operating System (MOS) – Login
Repository External links:
Utah Courts – XChange Case Search: Repository of Court …
Fountas & Pinnell – RESOURCE REPOSITORY
DoDMERB Secure Applicant Information Repository
Runtime system External links:
What is RUNTIME SYSTEM? What does RUNTIME …
Tuning the Java Runtime System – Oracle Help Center
CODESYS Control: Runtime system for IEC 61131-3 PLCs
Serverless computing External links:
What is Serverless Computing? – Quora
Serverless Computing – Amazon Web Services
Serverless Computing | Microsoft Azure
Software developer External links:
Title Software Developer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Software Developer | Internal Revenue Service
Job Posting: Software Developer – DiscoverLink e-learning
Software release life cycle External links:
Software Release Life Cycle – Quora
Software release life cycle | 9to5Mac
Software Release Life Cycle – YouTube
Web framework External links:
Web Framework: Indiana University
Web framework rankings | HotFrameworks