Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data blending Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data blending related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data blending specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data blending Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 664 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data blending improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 664 standard requirements:
- Is there a Data blending Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Data blending data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage ‘outside the box’ thinking?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Data blending will help you build influence, improve Data blending, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Are key measures identified and agreed upon?
- Was a cause-and-effect diagram used to explore the different types of causes (or sources of variation)?
- What measurements are being captured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data blending book in PDF containing 664 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Data blending self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data blending Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data blending areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data blending Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data blending projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data blending Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Data blending project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are goals well supported with strategies, operational plans, manuals and training?
- Scope Management Plan: Does all Data blending project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to Data blending project plan?
- Executing Process Group: Based on your Data blending project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Quality Management Plan: What changes can you make that will result in improvement?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Data blending project estimates?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Scope Management Plan: How are you planning to maintain the scope baseline and how will you manage scope changes?
Step-by-step and complete Data blending Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data blending project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data blending project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data blending project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data blending project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data blending project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data blending project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data blending project with this in-depth Data blending Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data blending projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data blending and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data blending investments work better.
This Data blending All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.